Themify Post Type Builder Submissions
Through the usage of the Submissions extension, you can enable users to both submit and modify posts for your own post kinds. Built to work hand in hand with the Post Type Builder plugin, administrators have the choice to automatically publish contributions, charge a fee for submitting content, or manually review submissions. The Post Type Builder may be used to construct custom post types, taxonomies, meta boxes, and templates. Because of this, the fields on submission forms can be synchronised with the custom fields and templates.
- Create submission forms that are connected with all of your custom post types and its custom fields using the drag-and-drop functionality of the Drag and Drop Form Builder.
- Management of User Submissions Users are given the opportunity to create a user account, in which they are able to modify, review, and remove their own submissions. This feature is part of the user submissions management system.
- Management of Admin Submissions allows the administrator to search and filter submissions according to a particular post category, author, time period, and payment status.
- Allow submissions to be published automatically without requiring admin permission using the auto-publish feature.
- Optional Payment enables the administrator to collect a fee through PayPal for each submission that is made.
- Email Notice Whenever a form is submitted, an email notification is dispatched to the user as well as the administrator.