Ultimate Member User Tags
You can make it easier for users to discover people with similar interests on your site by implementing a user tag system where they can assign tags to their profile.
- As an administrator, you can assign various labels to individuals that they can use when signing up or editing their profiles.
- Parent/child tags are a way to organize collections of categories.
- When a user hovers over a tag, any optional explanation they have added will be displayed for viewers.
- Tags can be shown on the profile form’s primary section or its header section.
- Users can view all members who have selected that tag in the member directory by clicking on the tag; for example, clicking on the tag “HTML” will take you to the directory page and show you all the members who have chosen that tag.
- Google’s tag cloud widget displays the most frequently used labels. (includes count next to each tag to show how many users have that tag)