Ultimate Member Verified Users
Install a user verification system on your website so that users may submit requests for verification, which will then be reviewed and approved by site administrators.
- Users can put in a request to have their accounts checked and validated.
- Users can cancel verification request
- Using a shortcode, you may display the global activity wall anywhere on the site.
- Offers a verification url, allowing administrators to place a link to a verification request anywhere on the site.
- Any user may be manually verified by admin through the admin console, regardless of whether the user has requested verification.
- Adds a sort option to directories, enabling administrators to prioritise the presentation of confirmed users.
- Users that have successfully gone through the verification process will have a blue verification badge show on both their profile and in member directories.
- After the user’s account has been validated, an email will be sent to the user.
- When a user submits a request for verification, the administrator will be notified through email.
- Adds a filter to the Users page in the Admin panel, allowing the Administrator to filter the Users list to display just those Users who are Pending Verification.
Integrations with notifications extension
Informs a user that their account has been successfully validated.
Integrations with Social Activity
Displays activity when a user’s identity has been confirmed.