Video Gallery WordPress Plugin /w YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook pages
The Video Gallery plugin enables users of WordPress to construct their own video galleries. The Video Gallery seems to have a very remarkable and practical design.
It only takes a few minutes to create a video gallery, and once it has been created, it can be displayed on any website or post by using a shortcode.
It doesn’t matter how small the screens on your device are; Video Gallery will automatically adjust itself to fit on those screens and display flawlessly no matter what size they are. Video Gallery was designed to display clearly and neatly on any screen size.
A stunning video gallery plugin that is compatible with desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers allows you to display an unlimited number of “walls” from YouTube and Vimeo on a single page, each of which can have unique dimensions. For example, the primary gallery wall and the side bar gallery wall can both be displayed on the same page.
Plugin for Galleries Integrate YouTube and Vimeo galleries into your WordPress site using the “Create” button.
This is a very straightforward and straightforward movie gallery plugin. Create shortcodes for your video galleries, then publish them on your site.
Using the plugin, you can generate video collections on YouTube as well as Vimeo.
The software is responsive and user friendly, and it has the potential to significantly improve the rating of your site when people search for related subjects and videos on websites like YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia, as well as search engines in general. Building a fantastic video resource on your WordPress site is as easy as following a few straightforward steps to make your YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia application function properly. The advantages provided by the gallery component are already making a significant difference for many different types of websites, including pages devoted to business, hobbies, and entertainment. The wonderful thing about the Gallery is that it gives users the opportunity to demonstrate their creative editing abilities by composing a video collection slideshow or even a workshop and informational piece using the content they have uploaded. Your website will become considerably more engaging for its visitors if you are able to interact with them in such a straightforward manner using the gallery.
- Five skins + skin generator – We have supplied more than five skins for you to choose from, and in addition to that, you have the ability to generate your own skins with the colours of your choice through the Design Center.
- iPhone/iPad compatible – This plugin generates html5 videos if the visitor is on an iToy
- Full of choices – Create a collection of single videos, a gallery of hand-picked videos, a gallery of mixed video types (youtube, dailymotion, self-hosted, audio files, images, vimeo, etc.), a gallery of a user channel on youtube or vimeo, a gallery of an album on vimeo, a gallery of a youtube playlist, etc.
- Hybrid – It can be a video player / example in the preview
- Stream sources – Stream from videos housed on your own server, audios hosted on your own server, images hosted on your own server, youtube playlists, youtube keywords, your user channel on youtube, your user channel on vimeo, your channel on vimeo, and your album on vimeo.
- Multiple galleries in one – Add a gallery that broadcasts content from other galleries; for instance, you could set up a combined gallery using a Vimeo channel, a YouTube playlist, and some of your own personally-created videos by adding a gallery that streams content from multiple galleries.
- Extensive admin panel – Admin panel with tonnes of choices, with the goal of making the gallery as easily customizable and intuitive to use as is humanly possible. Also includes an HTML5 downloader that works via drag-and-drop! And fantastic features, such as drag-and-drop support for items, duplicate galleries, and so on, to simplify the process of editing the gallery and make your life simpler. You have the ability to set up a limitless number of galleries in the administration panel, and you can also embed them in the content of your website.
- Subtitle support– Wow, you can get captioning on your videos thanks to the gallery’s ability to read.srt write subtitles and add captioning to your videos.
- Play from– You have the ability to specify the exact moment at which the video should begin playing. Additionally, the position can be adjusted to “last,” which will cause the video to continue playing from the point at which it was last stopped (whether by closing the window or some other action) – using the most recent version of the HTML5 Local Storage API
- Backup database / import, export feature – This plugin comes with a feature called Export Database that allows you to keep your database secure and create frequent backups of it.
- Easy to install – Installing and configuring this extension will take less than three minutes of your time. You can incorporate it into your content by using a straightforward shortcode, which looks like this: [videogallery id=”theidyousetintheadmin”].
- Auxiliary shortcodes – Do you want to embed a single video into your article without having to contact the administrator first? The shortcodes , [youtube], and [vimeo] were developed specifically for this purpose. Simply specify the id for the YouTube or Vimeo shortcode, or set the location for the video shortcode, and you will be done.
- Shortcode generator – Although this collection makes use of shortcodes, there is no need for you to remember any of them because a Shortcode Generator can be found directly above each editor on every post and page.
- Connected with Vimeo API – You can retrieve Vimeo Albums or User Channels by connecting with the Vimeo API via your account. In addition, you can connect with the Vimeo API to retrieve more videos than the standard API limit allows.
- Connected with YouTube API – You can retrieve Playlists or User channels by binding stronly with the YouTube API. In addition, you can connect with the YouTube API by using your account or to retrieve more videos than the standard API limit allows.
- Deeplinking – You are able to link directly to that video, as well as have the current url of your browser update to represent the video that is currently being displayed in the gallery.
- Social media share thumbnail on deeplinking – When the link to the intended video is shared, the thumbnail for the video is displayed on Facebook thanks to open graph tags.
- rtl admin support – The administrative interface has been modified to support both the Arabic and Hebrew languages.
- Linking support – link to any video within the gallery (for instance, you are able to share the link that allows users to jump straight to the third video in the playlist).
- Meta support –When a video is shared on Facebook or another platform, attributes such as og:image and og:title are automatically added to the video. This ensures that the thumbnail and title display in the appropriate places.
- DASH MPEG support – Live stream with no problem and on all major browsers and devices
- Linking for Gallery Videos – share link to a specific video
- Ultra responsive – option to proportionally resize all of the videos in the gallery can substitute WordPress’s default video playlists
- Can replace default wordpress video embeds and self hosted videos
- Import folder – saves time by importing complete folders on your server