WooCommerce Advanced Product Labels
Using the Advanced Product Labels add-on, you are able to rapidly and easily construct labels that draw the attention of potential customers to your products. Bring attention to freebies, place an emphasis on “Free Shipping,” or highlight exclusive discounts for particular products or product categories.
You are able to target particular products in your shop to display a label by using the extension’s conditions, which are very simple to use.
Labels on products can be used to attract the attention of customers to a particular item. Customers are becoming more accustomed to seeing the same “Sale” or “Promotion” sticker everywhere; as a result, they will ignore those labels in the future. Make your own specialized and one-of-a-kind labels by utilizing the conditional framework, which will only display labels for products that fall into a specific category.
What does Advanced Product Labels do?
- Add product branding
- Global labels; Target numerous products at once
- Labels that are produced individually within the product editing screen
- With smart labels, you can instruct the plugin to fill in variable portions of a label, such as the price reduction percentage or the percentage off the sale price.
- You have your choice of six distinct kinds of merchandise labels.
- Alternately, you can submit and make use of your own Personal Image.
- Choose from the colors that have been established, or select colors of your own design.
- Align labels independently
The extension provides access to two primary user interfaces: global labels and specific labels.
Global Labels Interface
You can locate the worldwide labels by navigating to WooCommerce > Settings > Product labels settings and clicking on the tab. In this section, you have the option of targeting a specific collection of products based on the conditions that are listed below.
Single Label Interface
The settings for the single label interface are identical to those for the global label; however, these settings only apply to the currently selected product. You have the option to exclude that merchandise from the global labels as an additional configuration setting.
Both of the interfaces for the label provide a live glimpse of the label, allowing you to see how it will appear before you actually save it.
We are currently taking evaluations for this product and will make them visible once we have received a sufficient number of them.