WooCommerce Cart Notices
The following WooCommerce plugins that you can include on your website have been tested and are guaranteed to work with Cart Notices for WooCommerce.
- For WooCommerce, use Force Sell
- WooCommerce’s Minimum and Maximum Quantity
- For WooCommerce, the Product of the Day
- WooCommerce product recommendations
- For WooCommerce, use Splash Popup
- Pop-up Terms and Conditions for WooCommerce
✅ Notices native WYSIWYG editor
✅ Notices with a Time limit
✅ Notifications of required cart prices
✅ Notifications for items in the cart with quantities
✅ Product category notices for the shopping cart
✅ Notifications for clients with a chosen referrer
FEATURES IN VERSION 3.5
✅ Indicate the prerequisites for notice.
✅ Product categories notice requirements
✅ Conditions for Notification of Sale Price, Stock Quantity, and Product Age
✅ Products summary can be replaced with a product quantity notice limitation for each product.
✅ Notices show shortcode
✅ Notices display widget
Does it work with every WordPress theme?
Because there are so many themes, it is impossible to make them all compatible, but BeRocket plugins are often compatible with themes that are created in accordance with WordPress and WooCommerce rules.
What should I do if my WooCommerce plugin isn’t functioning?
If something isn’t functioning properly or our plugins are giving you trouble, start by taking the following precautions:
- To ensure that the error is not being caused by the theme you are currently using, test the plugin using a default WordPress theme.
Check if the issue is still there after deactivating all of your plugins.
- Make sure your plugin, theme, WordPress, and WooCommerce versions are all up to current, and check to see if the issue you’re having hasn’t previously been fixed in a subsequent plugin update.
Then, file a ticket in the forum with a detailed description of your issue, the WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using, and any other details that may help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible if none of the above stated methods helped you fix the issue. Thanks!
How do I test out the plugin?
Try out the admin interface for this plugin here. Set up the plugin in the manner you’ll need to for results checking.