WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments
The plugin is compatible with your current shipping zones and methods. Any delivery method developed with shipping zones, including flat rate, free shipping, pickup, and others, can be restricted.
Freight and Economy are your two options for flat rate shipping. Orders that weigh less than 30 kg are sent using economy shipping. Orders weighing more than 30 kg must be transported through freight.
You can choose a maximum weight (30 kg) for economy shipping and a minimum weight for freight shipping with conditional shipping (30 kg). On the checkout, the customer only sees the appropriate shipping.
- Limit WooCommerce shipping options depending on circumstances
- works with current shipping techniques
- Support for shipping services with dynamic pricing, such as USPS and DHL
- Debug mode for simple problem-solving
- Overall Weight
- Overall Length
- Overall Height
- Overall Width
- Overall Volume
- Purchase Subtotal
- All features are free
- Condense the expense of shipment. For instance, only specific products or client roles are eligible for free Economy shipping.
- More circumstances
- Circumstances for product measurements (for example highest allowed height for a product in the cart is 10 cm)
- Shipping class circumstances
- Category circumstances
- Conditional coupons
- The quantity of things in the cart, the state
- Whether a customer is logged in or out
- Conditional customer user role
Please start a new thread in the WordPress plugin support section if you need assistance with the plugin of any kind. Although it will be examined frequently, please be aware that not all issues will receive a response. For the Pro edition, priority email assistance is offered.
OTHER USEFUL PLUGINS
Be sure to look at the author’s other helpful plugins.