WooCommerce Customer History
Customer History for WooCommerce monitors how customers navigate your WooCommerce store, maintaining a complete record of purchase history and calculating the total value of a customer’s lifetime.
In addition to the information obtained through Analytics, it provides you with the opportunity to obtain a more comprehensive view of the preferences of your consumers.
You will see an increase in conversions if you deliver personalized offers to users based on the products or search terms they have viewed most frequently or the searches they have conducted.
Collect client page data to boost repeat purchases.
In the world of business, numbers are of the utmost importance.
Because of this, you will find professionals analyzing a wide variety of data behind every large retail establishment.
Their mission is to identify viable solutions with the end goal of increasing the company’s revenue as a whole.
Almost all e-commerce stores use analytics in order to understand the behavior of their customers, but none of these tools go the additional mile; none of these tools analyze the data from John Doe, your best customer. Almost all e-commerce stores use analytics.
And it’s not just any customers who wandered into your website who need to be familiar with John Doe’s work; you need to know exactly what he does.
Would you be interested in knowing what Mr. John Doe does while he is looking through the pages of your store?
It may come as a surprise to you to learn that he frequently considers purchasing a particular item but ultimately decides against doing so.
It would not be difficult at all to get in touch with him and offer him a special discount. A personalized offer on a selected item would almost immediately result in the consumer making a new acquisition.
Therefore, the time has come for you to take advantage of the fact that we have recently developed YITH WooCommerce Customer History, a plugin that will make it possible for you to view the specific sites that each of your customers actually visits while they are shopping in your store.
Through the use of a convenient customer chart, this plugin also enables you to track the customer’s typical order value as well as the most recent transactions they have made.
Deal with the market in a secure and sure manner while also working to raise the average worth of each customer in a way that is both straightforward and laborious.
- Show the total as well as the average amount that each customer spent in your store by displaying this information.
- Record all of the actions taken by users—both signed in and not—during the course of their sessions.
- pages that were browsed
- The search terms that are used on your website
- finished sales transactions
- Manually compose and send a personalized email to any one of the registered people.
- Examine the comprehensive inventory of orders that are connected to a particular user.
- On the purchase details page, you can see a list of the orders that the customer has placed.
- Statistics specifically devoted to checking:
- how many times the website has been viewed by users so far.
- how many times the site’s search key has been keyed in
- Check the total quantity that the user has spent.
- Keep an eye on the traffic that the BOTs generate.
- Sessions, statistics, searches, and communications can be exported and imported.
- Keep an eye on the user’s original URL.