WooCommerce Customer/Order XML Export Suite
The WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export Suite streamlines the process of transferring data from WooCommerce to other systems like customer relationship management software or fulfilment services. You can export individual records, bulk export records on demand, or set up automatic exports via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for orders and customers with the help of this plugin, which provides files in the XML file format for WooCommerce customers and orders.
Your website’s backend handles the processing of exports for customers and orders simultaneously. This indicates that you are able to initiate an export, and it will process while you continue to work on other things on your website – you can leave the page, continue updating products, or grab a cup of coffee while your files are created! These exports are performed in batches to avoid timeouts, which enables one export to go through thousands of entries without interrupting the workflow of the system.
Even if you totally disconnect from your site, the exports will continue to run in the background, awaiting your return so that you can download them. You will be alerted as soon as the exports that you have begun have completed.
- Export client data: name, email, addresses, total spent, and more
- Export the specifics of the order, including the line items, order totals, shipping information, refund data, and any other relevant information.
- Construct individualised export formats that incorporate the necessary order or customer information.
- Exports are processed in an asynchronous manner, which enables the export of thousands of records simultaneously, even as you continue to work on your website.
- You can choose to download the files right away, or you can continue working, and an administrator will send you a notification when your files are ready to be downloaded.
- The Bulk Export tool gives you the ability to export any and all orders, as well as export depending on order status, product(s) included, product category(s) included, or date range.
- Make use of the tool for exporting large quantities of data in order to obtain a list of all customers or a list of customers arranged by registration date.
- Perform bulk activities such as exporting or transferring one or more orders manually while viewing your order list.
- While examining the “Users” list in WordPress, you can manually export or move exports of your customers.
- Export recurring orders in XML format automatically through FTP, HTTP POST, to numerous email addresses, or save them locally if you don’t want to bother with any of those options.
- Export XML data about your clients in an automated fashion using FTP or HTTP POST, sending it to numerous email addresses, or saving it locally to an export list.
- Establish a timing for the beginning of auto-exports and a timetable for exports.
- Having the option to automatically export orders on an individual basis after they have been paid for
- Only newly created records are included in automated exports in order to eliminate duplicates.
- The transfer status of automatic exports is monitored so that failures can be communicated to you.
- Export just orders for subscriptions or renewals; compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Compatible with a number of other plugins, including the following:
- Admin Custom Order Fields
- Price Paid for Goods
- Add-ons for the Checkout
- Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- besides that! Check out the documentation for a list of all the plugins that are compatible.
- From your “Export List,” you can look at and download any exports made in the last two weeks.
- Export customer and order individualised fields, which may contain meta or static values.