WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments
Check out the following article on their website to learn how to use both plugins together. Compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin developed by PluginHive, which enables you to collect deposits on bookings.
You will be able to collect deposits on bookings in addition to other items thanks to its compatibility with the WooCommerce Bookings by Woothemes plugin.
- When customers make purchases at your shop, you should either accept or require deposits.
- Cart-based checkout mode for making deposits, including a button for the deposit option accessible in the checkout area.
- After a predetermined number of days, you will get email reminders automatically to settle the outstanding balance.
- Choose the type of deposit you want to make: a fixed sum or a percentage.
- After signing in to their account, customers can pay the remaining balance at a later time.
- A single click may either disable or enable deposits throughout the whole website.
- When there is a deposit in the cart, particular payment gateways should be disabled.
- Show your own personalised messages whenever the deposit option is selected.
- You can create new deposits by using the order editor located on the administrative back end.
- Built for WooCommerce means that the software has been developed from the ground up to be compatible with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Either collect a percentage of the entire amount of the reservation or multiply the deposit by the number of people staying there.
- Reports pertaining to deposits may be accessed using the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Compatibility with the WPML standard ensures full translation.
- The following languages, along with Arabic, Dutch, English, French, and German, are included in the pre-translation of this product.