WooCommerce Lead Time
The WooCommerce Lead Time plugin is a simple add-on that gives you the ability to show customers an estimate of the number of days that will pass before a certain item that is now out of stock may be found in your store’s supply. Because of this, it is simple for customers to determine if they should immediately place an order or wait before doing so.
Features and Benefits
It can come as a surprise, but providing your clients with Lead Time helps them get ready for special products. Products that are manufactured specifically for the customer or are made to order take time. In addition, if you are considering reselling things that are currently out of stock, you can provide your consumers with information regarding how long it will take to replenish the products and when they will be able to place their orders.
They are able to arrive at a conclusion and organise themselves in preparation for what lies ahead thanks to the knowledge provided. Lead Time ensures that there is complete openness between the various manufacturers and their respective clients. And what could be more vital than being transparent for businesses that operate online?
1) Show Lead Times Anywhere: You can display the lead times for your products everywhere on your WooCommerce shop page, including categories, products, the shopping cart, checkout, the single product page, order details, and even emails! On the settings page, you will find a drop-down menu that allows you to quickly pick the pages on which you wish Lead Time to be displayed. The procedure is less complicated and less difficult.
2) Different Processing Time: You can customise the amount of time it takes to process each individual product using WooCommerce’s Lead Time feature. Set the processing time worldwide or by category, whichever you like. Additionally, the processing time can be customised for each individual product or product variation.
3) Static or Dynamic Lead Time: You have the option of including static text for the lead time. You also have the option of calculating the waiting time in a dynamic manner based on the stock state of the product, as well as the category, product, variation, or storewide. You can choose any format you like for the Global lead time format by going to products in the plugin dashboard and setting it there.
4) Personalize Color and Text: You are able to quickly customise the lead time colour as well as the wording by using WooCommerce Lead Time. This plugin features a user interface that is straightforward and uncomplicated. From the plugin dashboard, you have access to all of the more advanced configuration options. For example, you have the ability to select any text for the lead times, such as ‘processing time: 4 hours,’ ‘expected delivery on 1 July,’ or ‘handling time: 2 days.’ It is entirely up to you.
5) Ensure Customers Know: Inform your customers as soon as the product is no longer available for purchase. The notification that appears next to products that have run out of stock will be automatically updated by WooCommerce Lead Time. You are also able to modify the days in the near future on which these products will be available again. Through the use of lead time, you can easily make your customers aware of this information, even though it may at first appear to be of little significance. However, this adds a great deal of value in terms of retaining the satisfaction of the customer.
6) Backorder Products Easily Managed: Backdoor items are products that are not yet on the market but will soon be available for purchase. They are called “backdoor” products. You will have an easier time managing these products with WooCommerce Lead Time because the waiting time can be previewed. For instance, establishing predicted availability dates for products that are currently out of stock and adapting the information to suit individual preferences.
7) Lead Time for Different Products: You may define lead times for any custom or variable products, made-to-order products, made-to-measure products, in-stock products, out-of-stock products, handmade products, products with handling time, and any backorder products with WooCommerce Lead Time. Users are able to rapidly and instantly manage lead times in a variety of different ways for any kind of product thanks to the flexibility of this plugin.
8) Automated Lead Time: Simply choose the date for the dynamic lead times, and the plugin will update itself accordingly. Therefore, in accordance with that, it will display the number of days that are still left. This procedure can be easily automated and requires little work to set up.
9) Works with Any Theme: The styling that is used for the WooCommerce Lead Time was taken from the theme that you are using. In order to guarantee the best level of compatibility, it has been pretested with a variety of WordPress themes.
10) Seamless Integration: This plugin works flawlessly and without any issues with the other Barn2 plugins. To further improve the visibility of your product listing, you can combine it with WooCommerce Product Table or Quick View Pro.