WooCommerce License Manager
You’ll have the ability to effortlessly sell and manage all of your digital licence keys with the help of WooCommerce’s License Manager plugin. Your store will now function more efficiently than ever before thanks to features like the bulk importer, automated delivery, automatic stock management, and database encryption. These features may be found in your shop.
- WooCommerce may be used to facilitate the sale and delivery of licence keys automatically.
- Control the inventory of licenced items in an automated fashion.
- Utilizing the REST API, you are able to activate, deactivate, and check the status of your licences.
- Please resend the licence key manually.
- You can add and import licence keys, and then assign them to items sold through WooCommerce.
- Each licence has its own unique encryption key, which helps prevent illegal usage.
- Accounts of users can be made active or inactive at the discretion of administrators.
- Users are granted the ability to enter duplicate licence keys into the database.
- The options for licence key delivery may be found under the order status tab.
- You can import licence keys by uploading a file.
- You can export licence keys as either a PDF or a CSV file.
- Take control of the current state of your licence keys.
- Develop licence key generators with individualised settings for each parameter.
- Once a generator has been assigned to a WooCommerce product (or items), that product will automatically generate a licence key whenever it is sold. This may be done for one or more goods.
In addition, the plugin provides other APIs that may be used to manipulate licences and generator resources. Access to these routes is granted using API keys that are produced inside the plugin’s settings, and they may be retrieved via the WordPress API. An detailed API documentation is also provided.
Please let us know in the help thread or by sending an email to email@example.com if you have any suggestions for new features, if you want more hooks, or if you may have even discovered a bug. We are eagerly awaiting your response to this message.
You might also want to have a look at the documentation pages, as these will provide you with the most important information on what the plugin can accomplish for you.