WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus
Your clients will have the ability to come to you in order to pick up the things that they have ordered if you use the WooCommerce delivery option known as “Local Pickup.” While this is an excellent solution for companies that just have a single physical location, it creates a significant number of challenges for retailers who have many storefronts or distribution hubs.
Retailers who have several locations, distribution facilities, or pickup sites may take use of the far more comprehensive pickup system that Local Pickup Plus offers. You may limit pickup to particular items, restrict which products are accessible at a location, accept scheduled pickups, and more. You can also provide pickup locations throughout the country (or in other countries!).
With the help of Local Pickup Plus, both you and your customers are aware of the precise location of the pickup location for the items they have ordered from you. Customers will be able to view a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (you also have the option to restrict customers to a single pickup location per order), and they will be able to select locations that will allow them to receive their orders at the desired location.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Establish a number of different pickup points from which the consumer can select one throughout the checkout process.
- Customers may see their chosen pickup location on their Account – View Order page, in their order emails, and on the Order Admin dashboard.
- Pickup might be made optional, required, or restricted for specific items and categories of products.
- Find out if each product may be picked up at a separate location, or if there is only one location accessible for the pick-up of each order.
- You may even limit the kind of items that are accessible at a place if you permit customers to pick up their orders item by item.
- Establish fees or provide discounts for customers who choose the pickup option for their package.
- Pickup locations may be exported and imported using CSV.
- When an order is placed that includes a pickup at a certain location, notify the store managers or locations using a list of email addresses.
- Define the business days and hours that are available to enable or mandate the selection of a pickup date.
- Restriction should be placed on the number of possible pickup appointments within each time window.
- Compatible with a number of different plugins, such as the WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export and the WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugins.
- Support for the geocoding feature of Google Maps, which sorts sites based on their distance from the consumer
- Allows for the use of a number of different delivery methods per order
- Make use of the place of pickup as the address for tax purposes.