WooCommerce Lottery – WordPress Competitions and Lotteries
The popular WooCommerce plugin gets an upgrade with new lottery, competition, and lucky draw features thanks to WooCommerce Lottery. Organizing contests, lotteries, and draws on a WordPress site has never been simpler.
The WooCommerce Lottery / Competition plugin is not only simple to use but also an effective solution. Website owners receive a genuine WordPress lottery and draw solution that is simple to use and easy to personalise.
With the help of our lottery plugin, you can get your WooCommerce lottery website up and running in fewer than thirty minutes and have your lotteries under way (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are a theme developer who is interested in creating a WordPress lottery theme for Envato, all you need to do is get an extended licence, and you will be all set.
- On March 2, 2016, the first version of the WooCommerce Lottery plugin was made available.
- Supports the most recent versions of WordPress and WooCommerce in addition to older versions, Elementor support beginning with version 2.0, and PHP8.
- Integration into WooCommerce that is completely seamless via its hooks.
- You will receive a brand new product type for WooCommerce called the lottery.
- Determine the number of people that won the lottery: one or more
- Sign in at a later point in the checkout process (guest checkout)
- The price of a lottery ticket can be set to zero, and it is compatible with TeraWallet and credit payment gateways.
- Winners and users have a chance to take home a single prize or numerous prizes.
- Availability of a one-click ticket refund option in the event that the lottery is a bust
- Option to call off the lottery immediately if the maximum number of entries has been purchased.
- Option to extend the end date of the lottery to include all tickets previously purchased (ticket rollover for failed lotteries)
- Relist the lottery by hand, with the option to clear all the old data when you’ve finished relisting.
- Extend lotteries that have already ended by hand if they have already failed (keeps lottery participants)
- Establish a minimum and a maximum for the quantity of available tickets.
- Define the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased by a single user, as well as the number of people who will win, and the number of times that a
- Determine the beginning and ending times for the lottery.
- Lotteries include entry lists (for examples, see the demo).
- Lotteries can be shown among other goods or on a separate page, and you can easily decide which option you want.
- Widgets that have the labels “ending soon,” “future,” “latest/recent,” “featured,” and “recently seen,” as well as “my lotteries” and “random lotteries”
- Notifications through email (with downloadable templates) of a lottery win, loss, completion, or lack of success
- lottery was a failure for the customers; thus, the lottery was prolonged.
- The thumbnail for the lottery product features an icon (label) of a lottery.
- The “Lottery History” tab has been added to the product single page.
- The user has a page called “My lotteries,” on which they may view both ongoing lotteries and previously won lotteries. This page uses the shortcode [my lotteries].
- Using a lottery system to filter the product list (wp-admin)
- Each of the following lottery statuses are represented by a corresponding icon on lottery products: active, finished, finished and paid, and unsuccessful (wp-admin)
- A large number of shortcodes, including a shortcode to display my lottery for users who have already logged in
- Create a lottery using any product sold through WooCommerce, even those that are basic, virtual, or downloaded.
- Delete any ticket manually using the WooCommerce order management system; removing an order also deletes the ticket.
- WPML compliant, translation files
- Make it possible for users to develop and submit their own lotteries, competitions, or lucky draws, and you, as the site owner, will be able to charge a fee for doing so (using a multivendor plugin such as Product Vendors or Dokan).
- Cronjobs are necessary; however, if your web server does not allow cronjobs every minute, you can make use of a third-party cron service such as easycron.
- Pick ticket numbers (ticket number grouping in tabs), manually pick winners, and question / answers modification available (for an additional fee) – check demo and admin screenshot – please get in touch with us for more information through our ticket system or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. – these features are included: ticket number pick (ticket number grouping in tabs) with option to randomly assign numbers without picking each number, question / answers, manually pick winning number(s) – when you want to use 3rd party lottery drawing option such as national lottery numbers, service such as https://www.random.org/ or your own random number generator. Ticket number grouping in tabs.
- compatible with the WooCommerce API.
There are no reviews yet.