Each subscription allows for the addition of an unlimited number of people, either manually or automatically, depending on the package being purchased. Email notifications can be sent to users when a membership plan is assigned to them or when it is about to expire. When users access a post or page that has been restricted, they are taken to the redirect link that was specified in the backend settings.
- Develop membership plans that do not have any limits.
- Sell membership plans in conjunction with items sold through WooCommerce.
- Users can have membership plans automatically allocated to them when they purchase connected products.
- You can manually add an infinite number of people to any membership package.
- The membership plan should have an end date that is set.
- Users’ access should be restricted based on several factors.
- You may implement limits by associating a plan with any post or taxonomy word.
- Limit access to just those who have purchased a specified plan.
- Users who don’t have a specified plan should have their access restricted.
- Users subscribed to any membership package will be allowed access.
- Users who are not subscribed to any membership plan should have their access restricted.
- Users will need to be redirected to a specific URL in order to access restricted content.
- Make it impossible for limited users to purchase the stuff.
- Notifications are automatically sent out to users whenever a plan has been assigned.
- Users are notified when their membership is about to expire.
There are no reviews yet.