WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator
With the help of this WooCommerce extension, you can easily incorporate a PDF invoice into the order confirmation emails that are sent to your customers. Included in the package is a template for basic use (you can purchase additional themes from WP Overnight), as well as the ability to alter or develop your own templates. In addition, the WooCommerce order admin page provides you with the option to either download or print invoices and packing slips.
- Automatically add invoice PDF attachments to selected WooCommerce emails
- From the order admin page, you can download the PDF invoice or packing slip.
- Create packing slips and invoices in PDF format in bulk.
- HTML/CSS invoice templates that can be fully customised
- Invoices can be downloaded from the My Account tab.
- Numbers for the invoices in order, formatted specifically
- Available in the following languages: Japanese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, and English (see FAQ for details on adding custom fonts!)
- Slovak, Slovenian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Ukrainian
In addition to this, we offer several premium extensions
- With PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce Professional, you can create/send PDF Proforma Invoices, Credit Notes (for Refunds), email Packing Slips, automatically upload to Dropbox, and more.
- As soon as a customer places an order, automatically send fresh orders or packing slips to your printer! Automatic Order Printing for WooCommerce (from our partners at Simba Hosting)
- WooCommerce Premium Themes offer more sophisticated & fashionable templates with PDF invoices & packing slips.
The plugin includes HTML/CSS based templates that provide customization and total control over the PDF output in addition to a variety of default settings (including a custom header/logo) and various layout fields that you can use right out of the box. You won’t have to worry that your adjustments will be lost when you update the plugin if you copy the templates to your theme folder.
- Add a customer’s logo or a header image
- On the invoices and packing slips, change the shop data, footer, disclaimer, etc.
- choose the paper size (Letter or A4)
- translation completed
It’s not working!
Visit this link to view our detailed troubleshooting instructions: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/read-this-first-9/
Where can I find more templates?
Visit wpovernight.com to view additional templates! These provide product pictures and templates with additional tax information. Want some unique templates? For additional information, email us at email@example.com.
Can I create/send a proforma invoice or a credit note?
Our Professional extension, which is available at wpovernight.com, has this capability.
Can I contribute to the code?
Thank you very much indeed! You can file issues or submit pull requests on the github page where this plugin is stored.
How can I display the HTML/CSS source for debugging/developing templates?
You can choose between HTML output by using an option on the Status tab of the settings page. Once your testing is finished, don’t forget to turn it off!