WooCommerce Points and Rewards
- Define the number of points that are gained for each transaction, as well as the value of each point in terms of potential discounts.
- Set the maximum discount that may be obtained through the use of points for each level of the shopping cart, categories, and individual products.
- Give points for completing tasks like joining up for the service or writing a review of a product.
- Make it possible for customers to instantly begin using their points to get discounts by applying the points they’ve earned to all of their past orders.
- Make the necessary adjustments to the customer’s points balance as soon as possible.
- You may view a log of all modifications made to the customers’ point totals.
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
When you make purchases, you will receive points based on the conversion rate that you specify. Customers, for instance, could be able to earn one point for every dollar that they spend. At the level of the category or the product, you have the ability to override this conversion rate, which allows you to urge users to purchase particular goods. Both the product page and the cart/checkout page will update to reflect any points that have been earned.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers have the ability to exchange their points for discounts depending on a conversion rate that you establish. As an illustration, one dollar off might be redeemed for one hundred points. You are able to limit the amount of discount that is offered by configuring a maximum discount for the shopping cart, a product category, or an individual product.
Manage Customer Points
On the Manage page, you may perform a speedy update of the points balance for a client. The My Account page of a customer is where any modifications to that customer’s point total are registered and shown when they have been applied.
You are able to easily change the messages that are displayed on the product page as well as the basket and checkout pages. You may also modify the name of the points that consumers receive; for example, you might have them earn “Coins” or “Tokens.”
There are no reviews yet.