WooCommerce Product Bundles
- Make packages that may be downloaded, purchased virtually, or stored physically.
- You should adjust the pricing and delivery structure of your bundles so that it best meets your requirements.
- Products that are basic, changeable, and subscriptions can be grouped together; alternatively, you can choose particular versions.
- Include optional add-ons in your suggestions and give your consumers the freedom to pick the quantities they need.
- Include dynamic pricing rules and offer discounts for large quantity purchases.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the money generated by the bundles that customers buy from your business.
- Find quickly the bundles that have inadequate supply and then replenish the contents of such bundles.
- Get alerted in the event that there is a shortage of bundles.
- Modify the look of individual bundles as well as the appearance of bundles in any WooCommerce template.
- Utilizing user-friendly snippets and mini-extensions, you can make every aspect of the experience conform to your preferences.
- Need assistance for the REST API? You are looking for a certain filter or action hook, aren’t you? There is a good chance that the answer may be found in our documentation. In that case, our staff is ready to come to the rescue!
- Do you want to provide subscriptions, memberships, customised add-ons, or take contributions instead of relying just on advertising revenue? Do you intend to add a checkout process that just requires one page or support for several currencies to your shop? We’ve got your back here!