WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode & Enquiry Form
The plugin gives the user the option to either completely hide the pricing, deactivate the “add to cart” button, or replace it with an inquiry form. Only if you want to; contrary to popular belief, there are quite a few additional personalization choices available! Have you changed your mind about marketing a particular product or category of goods? You only need to include it on the list of prohibited things, and everything will be OK.
- Change the catalogue mode on or off
- Do away with the checkout option
- Take Away The Cost
- Delete inflexible non-WooCommerce-compatible themes
- Please reroute the cart and checkout pages.
- users who are not logged in, users who are logged in, and all users
- leave out groups of goods
- On category and archive pages, the add to cart button has been swapped out for a “exclude products” option.
- exclusive button text
- You have two choices: navigate to the product page / enter the desired URL (with target option)
- Substitute the shopping cart icon on product detail pages
- Create a pop-up window that contains a contact form.
- give your question a name.
- Simply include a shortcode for a contact form (e.g. Contact Form 7)
- Pick the appropriate plug-in size.
- DIY Cascading Style Sheets
- Generate Unique Javascrip
- All-New WooCommerce
- WordPress versions greater than or equal to 3.8.1
- PHP 5.6+
- WooCommerce compatibility is a must for any theme.
- Help for Many Languages