WooCommerce Request a Quote
The WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin for WordPress enables your site visitors and customers to add items to a wishlist or submit a “request as a quote” to the Site Owner. This functionality is available to both free and premium WordPress users. This presents a possibility for the Site Owner to afterwards allocate individual fees based entirely on the quantity or amount of the order. At the same time, the vendor gives their stamp of approval based on the bargain because the prices are better. It is in accordance with better appreciation or sales and leads to this result.
This plugin is perfect for condominium stores that provide customised services, as well as anything else that would help the consumer gain more out of their experience and be able to acquire a personalised price estimate. Customers add items to their wishlist by adding them to an existing list or by clicking a button when they are ready to do so; this causes their list to be sent to you, along with their name, email address, and sometimes an optional brief note. And ostentatious at the very last minute function is introduced according to develop the procedure in Woocommerce or such is just available as an optional addition.
- Create a robust quotation management system
- Show the “Add to Quote” button for the products you’ve chosen.
- Display the quote button for visitors and other user roles as appropriate.
- Option to Replace “Add to Cart” with the New “Quote” Feature or a Custom Button and Link
- Option to conceal the price and replace it with a text of your choosing
- You can add multiple items to the quotation basket right now.
- Store items in a miniature quotation basket that looks exactly like a tiny cart.
- Modify the text of the Quote button.
- Include an unlimited number of fields in the request for a quote form (New)
- Having the ability to sort fields and set some of them to required or optional
- Multiple sorts of fields are supported (Text, email, number, dropdown, checkbox and more) (New)
- Notifications sent through email automatically to the admin and the customers
- Customize quote submission messages
- After submitting the quote form, redirect there.
- Attach quote to multiple menus
- Assign quote status (Pending, in process, canceled, etc) (New)
- Send the customer email notifications whenever there is a change in their status (New)
- Produce price quotations using the backend, then send them to customers via email (New)
- Convert quote into order (New)
- Make it possible for customers to make pricing offers (New)
- Choose whether or not to display the standard pricing in the quotation basket, on your account, and in quote emails (New)
- Adjust the order of the price and the concealed quote (New)
- Turn off the option to obtain a quote for this particular product variation (New)
- Option to override and alter email templates, quote basket, and quote detail page (New)
- Compatible with the plug-ins for page builders
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons compatible with your plugin.
- Add items and services that do not have a predetermined price to your portfolio, and provide clients with the ability to obtain personalised pricing quotes;
- Hide the prices and the “Add to basket” button for every product to encourage clients to get in touch with you so they can receive an offer that is specific to their requirements;
- A competitive pricing plan will require you to keep your rates a secret from your rivals.
- Leverage the notion of scarcity by delivering clients temporary estimates and telling them when the deal is about to expire to push them to make a purchase right away;
- You’ll have no trouble managing any part of the quoting procedure. Once the consumer accepts the quote, he will be taken to the checkout page where he can complete the transaction, and the quote will then be transformed into an order.
- Consumers who contact you by phone or who visit your shop or office in person will require handwritten price quotations.
There are no reviews yet.