WooCommerce SagePay Form / SagePay Direct
Through the WooCommerce SagePay Form Integration, the customer is redirected to SagePay in order to complete a safe payment. Because SagePay will handle the payment process for you, there is no need for you to have an SSL certificate on your website. After the consumer has finished making payment, the order is validated, and the user is then redirected to a “Thank You” page on your website. Adds functionality to WooCommerce. Gives WooCommerce access to the SagePay Form and SagePay Direct payment gateways. You can only accept payments from customers in the UK using SagePay on your WooCommerce store. Because the customer completes the transaction while still on your website when using SagePay Direct, you are required to have an SSL certificate.
- The customer is taken to SagePay to finish making their payment, which makes PCI compliance much easier.
- SSL Certificate not required
- Customer stays on your site for entire transaction
- SSL Certificate required
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
- Supports refunds in WooCommerce admin
There are no reviews yet.