WooCommerce Sales Report Email
Receive meaningful information about how your products are functioning via email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, depending on your preference.
Receive automated sales reports via email from your WooCommerce store
Know how your products are selling without having to login to your store. The WooCommerce Sales Report Emails extension sends emails daily, weekly or monthly, containing meaningful information about how your store’s products are performing.
Find out which products are selling well in your retail establishment. This information will be delivered to your mailbox by our pristine and transparent email notifications, and you won’t need to take any additional steps to receive it.
- Email Content — sales report email content text.
- Enter the email addresses of the people who will receive the report, making sure to separate each address with a semicolon.
- Subject – sales summary email subject.
- The time frame between sending out notifications, also known as the “interval.”
- Email Mail The sales report will be disseminated at this period of the day (based on the interval above).
- Choose which day of the week the sales summary email will be sent out each week.
- Choose the day of the month for which the sales summary email will be sent out.
- Choose Daily Flex Overnight to have the sales report emailed to you at the time you decide for the overnight schedule. PRO
- When compared to the prior period, the totals on the summary should be compared to the prior period. PRO
- Take away any references to Zorem and its connections from the email report. PRO
- Modify the picture that appears at the top of the report. PRO
Report Totals Options
- Gross Revenue is the sum of all of your purchases that were placed within the time frame you specified, less the amount of any refunds that were issued, and including any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Coupons – Combined savings from all available vouchers
- Total Returns for the Time Period Covered by the Report Refunds
- Taxation Computed total tax liability for the time period covered by the report.
- The total amount that was spent on transportation during the time period covered by the report.
- The term “net revenue” refers to the total amount of money you made from all of your purchases within the time frame you chose, after deducting any possible refunds, taxes, and shipping costs.
- The total number of orders that are either Processing or Complete is denoted by the term “Orders.”
- Items Sold – Complete number of goods sold
- New Customers This represents the total amount of new customers who signed up for service during the time period covered by the report.
- The amount of money spent on an order on average during the time period covered by the report (only accessible for weekly and monthly report summaries). PRO
- The number of items sold on an average day during the time period covered by the report (only accessible for weekly and monthly report summaries). PRO
- The number of items purchased on average during the time period covered by the report (this metric is only accessible for weekly and monthly report summaries). PRO
Subscription Totals Options
- Active Subscriptions refers to the overall number of subscriptions that are currently active. PRO
- Signups for subscriptions represent the overall number of new subscriptions acquired during the time period covered by the report. PRO
- The overall number of subscriptions that were renewed during the time period covered by the report is referred to as the “subscription renewal.” PRO
- Total earnings generated from signups during the time period covered by the report PRO
- Total renewal revenue for the period covered by the report is denoted by the term “Renewal Revenue.” PRO
- The sum of all earnings generated from re-subscriptions during the time period covered by the report. PRO
- Switch Revenue refers to the overall amount of revenue generated by switches throughout the report period. PRO
- Switches in Subscriptions refer to the overall number of changes made during the time period covered by the report. PRO
- The overall number of subscriptions that were resubscribed to during the time period covered by the report is referred to as the “subscriptions resubscribe” metric. PRO
- Cancellations of Subscriptions represent the overall number of subscriptions that were terminated over the course of the reporting period. PRO
- Gain in Net Subscriptions This refers to the total number of new subscribers that were acquired after the end of the reporting session. PRO
Report Details Options
- Merchandise That Have Been Selling Really Well (5, 10, 20, All) – Product Name, Quantity, and Amount
- Variations That Sell the Most (5, 10, 20, all) — Product Name, Quantity, and Amount PRO
- The five, ten, and twenty categories with the most purchases are listed below with their respective names, quantities, and totals.
- Sales Broken Down by Country (5, 10, 20, All) Quantity of Orders, Total Amount, and Percent of Total During Report Period Sales Broken Down by Country PRO
- Sales Broken Down by Coupons (5, 10, 20, All) – Each coupon, the quantity of times it was redeemed, and the overall amount of money saved during the reporting period PRO
- Sales Broken Down by Order Status – Orders Broken Down by Condition During the Time Period of the Report PRO
- Purchases Broken Down by Method of Payment Including Total Amount, Order Count, and Method of Payment PRO
Subscription Details Options
- Subscriptions Broken Down Into Their Various States (Total) Including New, Canceled, and Deferred Cancellations, etc.
- Enable enable/disable the sales summary email.
- Review of the report You can get the most recent salse evaluation by clicking on the button.
- Deliver a test email – Simply clicking the button will send you a sample of the salse report evaluation.
- Multiple Reports – the ability to make and schedule multiple reports at once. PRO
There are no reviews yet.