WP Swings has developed a plugin called Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce. It is a solution from the future generation that is intended to increase the potential of your eCommerce business. Through the process of mapping feeds with Salesforce objects, it synchronises the data in your WooCommerce store with the information in your Salesforce CRM account.
Although the WooCommerce Salesforce CRM Integration’s technical aspects could make you feel overwhelmed, our Salesforce connector plugin will make the procedure much simpler for you to handle.
As a result, you won’t waste any time syncing WooCommerce and Salesforce objects if you use the default feeds that are included in this Salesforce connector plugin.
Why Should You Use the Salesforce CRM Integration Plugin?
When companies ignore their consumers’ data, they miss out on valuable possibilities to communicate with and serve their customers. Management of data is an important function in every aspect of running a business. The use of spreadsheets for data management became the industry standard. On the other hand, when large data is generated, this becomes nearly impossible. Instead of manually keeping track of data, an easier approach is to use customer relationship management software, also known as CRM. CRM is capable of doing it everything, from data administration to tracking and visualising the impacts, and all in between.
Marketers choose Salesforce CRM because to its extensive feature set, which includes contact and task management, customer engagement, collaboration tools, workflow development, opportunity tracking, straightforward analytics reports, and mobile-ready dashboards. Salesforce CRM also has a strong reputation for being user-friendly.
- Real-time syncing: You are able to have your WooCommerce orders synchronised with Salesforce order items thanks to our most recent functionality, which is called background synchronisation. This is possible regardless of the payment method that your customers use.
- Filter in a log table: In the most recent version of the Salesforce WooCommerce plugin, we have included a filter in the log table so that it is much simpler to filter out the logs that contain problems in the data that was synced.
- Conditional Filtering: With the most recent update to the WooCommerce Salesforce connector plugin, you now have the ability to include conditional filters in the feeds that are sent to Salesforce from WooCommerce.
- Wipe Data: When you disable the integration between WooCommerce and Salesforce, if you have the “Wipe Data” option turned on, all data that was being synced will be deleted immediately when the connection is severed.
- Feed for Quote Items: If you are selling products in which you need to quote the prices for your products, we have now added the object in the sale to allow you to sync such products as well. This is only applicable if you are selling products in which you need to quote the prices for your products.
- Better customer management: The advanced capabilities make it easier for you to manage your customers by allowing you to keep track of their orders and the things they have ordered.
- Real-time reporting: Your WooCommerce data will be synchronised in real time with the Salesforce CRM database, and the sync logs will reveal the information.
- Automate routine tasks: Increases revenue by automating all of your essential operations, such as gathering information, analysing customer activity, generating analytics reports, and other similar activities.
- Advanced security: When it comes to the protection of customer data, Salesforce CRM is the most reliable customer relationship management platform. Before the data can be integrated into the CRM system, this integration performs verifications and validations at the API layer to ensure its integrity.
- Intuitive setup process: The style of the plugin is interactive, and it features an easy setup process that synchronises the data from your website with the information in your Salesforce CRM account.
- Fast data sync: A real-time synchronisation of data is provided by the Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin. Important advantages of using this plugin include synchronisation of both current and historical data in real time.
- Avail Coupon Discount: The plugin for WooCommerce called Salesforce Integration transmits coupon codes and also sends the discount that was offered through coupons to salesforce.
1. Field Value for Coupons Used in the Order
Using the Salesforce Integration plugin, merchants are able to transmit any coupon codes that were used in the order to the field of their choosing in Salesforce.
2. Field Value For the Total Discount Provided by the Coupons Used
Merchants have the ability to transfer the total discount that was offered by the coupon codes that were used in the order to the desired field in Salesforce by utilising the Salesforce Integration plugin.
3. Integrate WooCommerce stores with Salesforce CRM
With the help of our Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin, you’ll be able to link and synchronise the data from all of your WooCommerce stores with your account on Salesforce CRM. Activate the connection, and the data synchronisation should begin in just a few moments!
4. Wipe all data once the salesforce integration plugin is disconnected
When you disconnect your link, all of your data will be deleted if you have the feature in the Salesforce WooCommerce plugin that wipes data activated. If you do not have this feature set, your data will remain intact.
5. Associate WooCommerce object fields with Salesforce modules
This functionality will assist you in mapping the object fields of WooCommerce products to the modules of your Salesforce CRM account by utilising association rules. These rules of association are referred to as feeds.
6. Conditional filter in feeds
When customising feeds to sync data according to your preferences, you may now make use of conditional filters such as “OR” and “AND” filters. This will allow you to sync data more easily.
7. Create accounts and contacts with customer data
Using the information about your clients that is stored in your WooCommerce store, you may create accounts and contacts in the Salesforce CRM by utilising a plugin called CRM WooCommerce Integration. This signifies that whenever new customers shop at your store, their data is automatically gathered, and the plugin creates corresponding customer accounts and contacts in your Salesforce CRM. This is the case whenever a customer makes their first purchase at your store.
8. Sync WooCommerce products over Salesforce CRM
This plugin for integrating Salesforce and WooCommerce possesses a function called product feeds that synchronises all of the products from your online store with your Salesforce CRM account. Your WooCommerce store will do an automatic data sync for any product feeds that you enable while configuring the plugin settings for each and every new product that is added.
9. Create a custom PriceBooks
Because our WooCommerce Salesforce integration plugin includes this feature, you will have the ability to construct custom PriceBooks on top of your Salesforce CRM. In addition to that, it offers you the ability to map your items into PriceBook by making use of the PriceBook Entry tool.
10. Create and sync WooCommerce orders and add order items to Salesforce Orders.
You can sync the orders from your WooCommerce store with Salesforce CRM by using this function of our Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin. This function is accessed through the orders feed. You can add the OrderItems alongside the syncing of orders with your CRM account for a more precise mapping of data on your Salesforce CRM. This can be done while you are syncing the orders.
11. Create opportunities based on WooCommerce Orders.
With this functionality, you will be able to build opportunities over Salesforce CRM modules based on WooCommerce orders that have been synchronised over CRM. The opportunity feeds maintain a synchronised record of the customer data and generate the opportunity based on order id, order status, and other criteria.
12. Allow custom feeds for manual sync and bulk sync
In the latest version of the Salesforce WooCommerce integration plugin, the manual sync and bulk sync options are now available for use with custom feeds as well.
13. Sync all your data via instant data sync, manual data sync, historical data sync
The Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin may now synchronise all of your data in one of four different methods, depending on the preferences and criteria that you have set up:
- Instant sync or real-time data sync
- Background syncing
- Syncing specific data manually
- Historical data sync for past data
14. Data logs for easy tracking
This feature provides a complete listing of the WooCommerce data that has been synchronised with your Salesforce CRM.
- Feeds synced
- WooCommerce object and object ID
- Salesforce object and object ID
- Time of sync
Additionally, this function enables you to erase items from the data log in either a manual or automated fashion, depending on your preference. You now have the ability to filter the logs with problems in the most recent version of the Salesforce connector that is included with the WooCommerce plugin.
15. Map product details
The integration plugin for Salesforce WooCommerce now offers mapping services for product data including product display URL, product type, and product status.
16. Map product categories and attributes
Using the most recent version of our Salesforce Connector plugin in the Products feed on your WooCommerce site will enable you to map your product categories and variable product attributes over to Salesforce in a smooth manner.
17. Map billing and shipping country name
In addition to mapping the country codes, the recently updated version of our WooCommerce Salesforce Connector plugin now also enables users to map the billing country name and the shipping country name.
18. Map billing and shipping state name
You can quickly map the billing and shipping state name via Salesforce with the Orders Feed using the most recent upgrade to this WooCommerce plugin for Salesforce Connector.
19. Map product tags and sub-categories
Within the Product Feed of our Salesforce Connector plugin, we have also included the seamless mapping of product tags and sub-categories, which was a feature specifically requested by our customers.