WooCommerce Social Login
Enable Social Login to simplify the process of creating an account and checking out.
Any type of checkout procedure will introduce leaks into your conversion funnel; plugging these leaks will enhance your conversion rate, which will in turn improve your sales. These leaks can be caused by activities such as creating an account or entering information during the checkout process; WooCommerce Social Login can assist you in repairing them.
You may make the checkout process easier for customers who are new to your website by giving them the option to complete it as a guest. On the other hand, this creates friction for customers who want to make several purchases from your store (which, fingers crossed, will be a large percentage of them!). They will be required to generate a new username and password for this account.
Customers may log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, or VK accounts rather than having to create new user account credentials. This makes the procedure as simple and secure as it possibly can be. WooCommerce Social Login.
Why Use WooCommerce Social Login?
- Establish connections between the consumer accounts at your store and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, and VK.
- Make it easy for customers to check out in the future by offering to link their accounts on the “Order Received” page.
- Customers should not be required to remember yet another login and password in order to access their accounts or complete their purchases; make both processes simple and streamlined.
- Reduce the amount of friction associated with recurring transactions by ensuring that consumers remain logged in to the social networks they use. This will allow them to sign back into your site with just one click.
- By utilising social sign-on, you can both improve security and boost trust.
- When utilising an eCommerce site, more than 77% of customers prefer to check in using social media.
- Signing in through a social network can consequently result in higher conversion rates; here’s an example with an increase of more than 10%.
- Customers prefer social sign-in options because it provides a higher level of security and customisation.
- Ninety percent of individuals have used some form of social login at some point in the past, and more than half of people actually use it.
- Because a user’s social accounts are linked to their WordPress account, the user’s WordPress account can still be accessed even if the social accounts are disconnected.
- Reporting on linked accounts can be viewed, and you can check the “Users” list to discover which customers have created new accounts.
- Compatible with Product Reviews Pro, allowing for the display of login buttons when adding, voting on, or watching reviews NEW
Link Social Accounts to User Accounts
When a customer creates a new account with the social login option, that customer’s account will immediately be connected to the relevant networks.
When logging in to their accounts or using the “My Account” page at any time, existing Social users will also have the ability to connect their accounts to social networks. After the purchase is complete, you can even send an invitation to users who are logged in to your site to link their accounts so they may make future purchases more quickly. Enabling Social login buttons on the Thank You page is as simple as turning them on.
In the event that you use Product Reviews Pro, you even have the option of displaying login links within the Product Reviews Pro login forms.
Monitor Social Logins
When this plugin is enabled, you will have access to a new report known as the “Social Registration” report. This report will allow you to view the number of user accounts that are linked to the following social networks:
You also have the option of viewing this information by going to your “Users” list, which contains a newly added column labelled “Social Profiles.”
Provide Account Management Tools
By going to the “My Account” page on your website, customers will always have the ability to link or unlink their social profiles from your business’s website.
Make Your Shopping Experience Smoother
When checking out or creating user accounts, using WooCommerce Social Login can help lessen the amount of friction that is experienced. Customers who have linked a social profile to their account can quickly check in to your website with just one click if they have done so. consumers will not only have an easier time logging into your website without having to remember yet another set of login credentials, but they will also have an easier time making purchases and checking out with their new account. This will result in enhanced confidence and security for both you and your consumers.