WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options
You have the ability to generate priced product alternatives and addons, conditional logic (inside the form builder), develop forms, style and verify features, change the variant attributes dropdowns to radio buttons, image swatches or swatches, and a great deal more.
The Form Builder gives you complete control over the positioning of all of your newly added fields. Complete support for text areas, checkboxes, radio buttons, select boxes, colour pickers, range pickers, and input boxes, as well as upload, date, and date and time pickers.
- Checkboxes, radio buttons, image swatches, text swatches, colour swatches, choose boxes, textareas, input boxes, upload, date, range picker, colour picker, and product components are among the features that may be supported by this plug-in.
- Product element feature! In addition to the primary product, you can add one or more other items to the shopping basket.
- Use mathematical formulas to determine the pricing of the elements!
- Utilize a lookup table to determine the costs of the elements!
- Utilize shortcodes to compute the costs of individual elements!
- Global enabled components.
- Toggle the activation of the plugin as well as the global components for particular roles.
- Make additional choices available in the shop view and category view.
- Keep the add-to-cart button hidden until after an element has been selected.
- Keep the add to cart button hidden until all of the components have been selected.
- Manage where the components and totals box are positioned on the screen.
- Turn on or off a floating totals box that displays the elements that have been chosen.
- You may change the strings of several plugins straight from the control panel.
- Validation characteristics.
- Form Fields Builder
- Through the use of action hooks, you may display your components outside of the WooCommerce product screen.
- There are a variety of pricing methods, such as a fixed number, a percentage of the product’s initial price, the current value (also known as “Name your price”), a mathematical formula, a lookup table, and others.
- The price per character option is available for text fields and text areas.
- Text-fields and text-areas can now have the price-per-word option enabled.
- Put a limit on the number of checked boxes.
- Checkboxes that allow for precise selection of items.
- Checkboxes can have a minimum selection option added to them.
- Add utilities for importing and exporting to forms.
- Image swatches should use a lazy loading technique.
- Make the appropriate changes to the product picture for the radio button, check boxes, or choose boxes.
- Added design elements for the radios and checkboxes.
- An improvement in performance was seen across a significant number of aspects.
- Pick the grid display option for the checkboxes, and go with the radio button option for the global forms.
- Show or hide pricing depending on whether you are viewing the product page, the shopping cart, or the order.
- Show one of the sections in a pop-up window.
- Form builder functionality that includes conditional logic for individual fields and sections.
- Display options for sections include the usual layout, a pop-up window, or a slider.
- Upload manager
- Detailed documentation.