WooSwatches – Woocommerce Color or Image Variation Swatches
- Supports dropdown selection and colour, image, and text variant swatches.
- Woocommerce enhanced attribute swatches and configurable product characteristics.
- Global values for properties such as colours or images.
- Built-in filter for colours and images.
- Operates on portable devices.
- Swatches range in size from tiny to enormous.
- Support for both square and circular swatches.
- Option name to appear below the swatch.
- Display the name of the chosen option on the product page.
- Displays colour or picture swatches on archive pages for shops, categories, and tags.
- Built-in capability for direct variation links. watch this.
- Swatch hover on category/archive pages should change the product picture. watch this.
- Compatible with the shortcode
- If the number of swatches is higher than what is defined, show additional link. watch this.
- Shop-specific swatch slider if the number of swatches exceeds the desired quantity. watch this.
Your standard variable attribute dropdown selection can be changed to a nice-looking colour or picture selection. Images or colours can be shown in all popular sizes. Show them in either square or round form.
On shop/category/tag archive pages, you may choose to show swatches of any one product characteristic underneath the product title. When a user moves their mouse over a swatch, the product images are replaced with swatch hover images.
The plugin has an intuitive admin interface that makes setting colours, images, and other parameters a breeze.
On the attribute edit page, you may additionally choose an image or colour for each attribute value. Once the image has been specified, the preset attributes will always be used for front-end swatches wherever preset attributes are used for variables.
There are no reviews yet.