WordPress GDPR & CCPA
The General Data Protection Regulation establishes stringent new guidelines for the management and processing of personally identifiable information across the twenty-eight member states of the European Union. These GDPR specifications must be met by all websites that gather data from EU citizens. Failure to comply may result in fines of up to €20 million, 4% of global turnover, or demands for compensation for damages. You can potentially experience reputational harm and lose the confidence of clients. It pays to be ready if European Union citizens frequently visit your website.
Please be aware that although the GDPR may go by several names, including AVG, RODO, “Cookie legislation,” DSG, DSGVO, RPDG, and RGDP, all of these terms pertain to the same regulation, which is covered by our Ultimate GDPR & CCPA WordPress plugin.
What about CCPA
The privacy and data collecting aspects are the main areas of attention for the CCPA. People who have adopted GDPR will find it easier to adjust to the act because it is identical to it in most ways. Even if you have finished the entire GDPR procedure, it is still vital to read CCPA properly and comply with its requirements because there are still some significant variations between the two laws.
Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be challenging or time-consuming. In response, we are here. Our comprehensive toolbox is designed exclusively to guarantee that your website complies with all CCPA and GDPR regulations. You can complete all requirements with only a few clicks because to its simplicity and lack of stress.
MAKE SURE YOUR WEBSITE IS GDPR COMPLIANT
A comprehensive, all-in-one compliance tool for WordPress is the Ultimate GDPR & CCPA Compliance Toolkit. Our plugin has everything you need to make sure your website is prepared and was created expressly to make sure you abide by these new laws. You’ll be in compliance with all GDPR laws, including
- Personal data access – a specific form for users to access their personal data that is currently saved
- An easily available form for users to request the deletion of stored data is the right to be forgotten.
- Requests for data removal or access – quickly read these requests and establish personalised email alerts
- Cookie consent: a special box for it and a cookie blocker till the user gives it
- Automatically add consent boxes to various forms on your website for services
- Automatic worldwide email notifications for data breaches are available.
- Pseudonymization: obscuring saved user information
- Manage, encrypt, and simply delete all user data through your WordPress admin panel with privacy by design.
- Data portability: Users can quickly export all of their data in JSON format or text files, with the option to send it all to them automatically by email.
MAKE SURE YOUR WEBSITE IS CCPA COMPLIANT
The CCPA is less strict in some areas and more thorough in others. To determine how the CCPA will affect your firm, it is crucial to speak with an expert or attorney. Here is a quick summary of each criterion of this rule.
- Cookie permission banner
- Age confirmation
- Don’t sell my paper with information
- CCPA disclaimer on my account form
The requirements overlap, but there are a few minor variances, as you can see. You will need to make a few changes to your website to make sure it complies with both CCPA and GDPR.
ENJOY FEATURES THAT ARE BETTER THAN EVER
- New and exciting features have been added to the Ultimate GDPR & CCPA Compliance Toolkit for WordPress, including:
- Discover the cookies your website is employing with just one click with the one-click cookie detector.
- Support for third-party cookies – our Service Manager will disable any cookies you require
- Using the advanced cookies management panel on your dashboard, manage your cookies.
- New language versions: We provide a variety of language versions that have been expertly and precisely translated by human translators. Among the languages offered are:
- Improved integration with Google Analytics: For the best possible understanding of your traffic, make sure your website is compliant and gets along with Google Analytics.
- The option to display the cookie consent box in the top panel allows you to clearly state your website’s cookie policies without obtruding on its aesthetics.
- Option to enable GDPR capabilities globally or not – you can conceal the plugin from users outside of the European Union using our geolocation service. One click is all that is necessary.
- Auto-update capabilities; we’ll handle updates for you
- Compatible with other plugins, such as the Facebook Pixel and the QuForm WordPress Builder Plugin
- connects to other applications, like BuddyPress and Formidable Forms
- Over 34 different styles of cookie boxes are available to match the appearance of your website.
- new cookie notice skins, over 15
- All the information you need is available online in one convenient location.
Additionally, we put a lot of effort into maintaining and improving our GDPR compliance plugin to guarantee that it consistently provides the best results. Additionally, we check to see if our plugin is compatible with fresh themes and plugins, and we pay attention to user input while adding new features to improve Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress.
MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PLUGINS AND THEMES ARE COMPLIANT
The Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress is made expressly to work with a variety of well-liked themes, such as Divi and Avada, as well as additional plugins and resources, such as:
- Facebook Pixel
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Event Manager
- Formidable Forms
- Google Analytics
- Advanced Custom Fields
You can relax knowing that every piece of your website is protected because our toolkit will check all activated plugins for GDPR compliance.