WordPress Real Physical Media
If you reflect the folder structure of Real Media Library into your file system, you will not only have a better file structure to work with when using an FTP client, but you will also have a more descriptive file path. Because of these SEO optimizations, traffic will be driven straight to your website from image search engines!
Real Physical material has a large number of tools that allow you to physically handle the material that you have uploaded. We have placed a strong emphasis, when developing this plugin, on a high-performance solution that is capable of efficiently boosting your ranking in search engines.
- Reorganizes in a more fundamental way all of the uploads to your WordPress media library by employing the folder structure that was generated by Real Media Library.
- Transfers newly uploaded files immediately to the appropriate physical folder. (instantly done; no need to queue).
- This function strips special characters from file and folder names to improve their interoperability with systems in other countries.
- descriptive path names that are optimised for search engine optimization, with meaningful folder names and file names that have been renamed by their titles.
- You are protected from errors by using SEO URL redirections; for example, if one of your websites or another website links to a file whose URL changes when the file is relocated, the user’s browser will be automatically redirected using a 301 or 302 redirect for the best possible results in SEO.
It is compatible with all of the files in your media library, whether they are photographs, videos, audio files, text documents, or PDFs.
- There is no dependency between you and this plugin.Even if you delete this plugin at some time in the future, your files will still be stored in their respective physical folders.
- You have the ability to physically reorganise all folders that have already been created with Real Media.
- Library before proceeding with the installation of this plugin. This will improve the visibility of all of the photographs on your website within the search engines, not just the ones that have been recently published.
- Create a new upload suffix that will be added to your upload folder, for example wp-content/uploads/storage/, then save the changes.
- Provides support for extremely lengthy media URL paths and file names that contain even more than 255 characters. (default limit in WordPress).
- Integrated, high-performance file structure rewriting queuing mechanism that guards against system failures such as crashes and timeouts (works for large websites with thousands of media uploads).
- When enabled, automated queuing keeps track of every file movement (move, reorder, mass move, and folder renaming) and automatically places them in a queue to provide the highest possible level of productivity.
- You have the option of setting up a cron job that will process the queue in the background without preventing you from making edits to the website.
- Import categories and folders produced by third-party media library folder plugins like FileBird, WP Media Folder, Advanced Media Library, and Media Library Wizard, and have your file system automatically rebuild the structure generated by those plugins. (import via Real Media Library).
- Supports WordPress Network Installations(each page has its own folder tree).
- GPDR/DSGVO: The plugin will not collect any personal data about you without first obtaining your permission.