WordPress Viral Quiz – BuzzFeed Quiz Builder
Create quizzes on your WordPress site that are as fantastic and viral as those on Buzzfeed, but with more features! It’s the easiest and most user-friendly WordPress quiz plugin there has ever been.
- Doesn’t matter what theme your website is using—it works.
- two different quiz types: personality and trivia
- Random Tests: Let individuals experiment with random questions
- Enable a GDPR space underneath lead forms to comply with the GDPR.
- Send user data to Zapier (or any substitutes/webhooks endpoints) if it is compatible with Zapier.
- Play is possible everywhere thanks to full responsiveness!
- Tests that can be imported or exported include those made by other users.
- Multi-page tests: Make multi-page tests!
- Awesome Marketing Tool: Collect each player’s email
- Add collected emails to your Mailchimp/Aweber/ActiveCampaign lists with the Mailchimp/Aweber/ActiveCampaign Sync.
- Save Answers: Save and review each of your players’ responses.
- Integrate tests into everything: Using an iframe, even outside of your website
- Monetization: Use the “browser refresh” option to boost pageviews.
- Crazy Viral: Make people share your quiz in order to see the results!
- Analyze the number of people who take your quizzes using analytics.
- delivered with two skins: the Modern Flat theme and the BuzzFeed theme.
- Customizable: If you’d like, make your own CSS theme!
- English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Swedish, and many other languages are multilingual.
- Nice Share buttons make it simple for people to share your quizzes
- Auto-Update: You may update the plugin from your WordPress Control Panel.
- The changelog can be found at the bottom of the page.
What can I do with this awesome WordPress quiz plugin
On your WordPress website or blog, you may make attractive quizzes. People absolutely adore taking quizzes. For their followers, quizzes are made by Buzzfeed, National Geographic, political figures, Vogue, Uber, and dozens of other businesses. Because they are aware of how important this is for marketing.
It’s useful to know that visitors stay on a website for an additional three minutes on average when taking a quiz. If you use adverts on your website, that’s wonderful.
You may also collect a large number of emails at the conclusion of quizzes with the WP Viral Quiz WordPress plugin. Quit popping, popping, popping, etc. Make a quiz and request that participants’ email addresses be used to view the results. Guaranteed high conversion rate.
Finally, quizzes are incredibly popular. People need to tell their friends about themselves and their excellent qualities. Don’t worry, WP Viral Quiz is a wordpress quiz plugin that is seriously viral.