WP-Lister Pro for Amazon by WP Lab
Because you will not have to enter all of your product data again, you will save a significant amount of time as well as money. But, more importantly, WP-Lister Pro for Amazon will take care of keeping your inventory in sync by automatically reducing the stock quantity in WooCommerce when an item is sold on Amazon – and vice versa. This will ensure that your customers always have access to the most up-to-date information about your products.
Depending on whether or not your items are already listed on Amazon, you can utilise WP-Lister for Amazon in a variety of different ways, including the following:
- Transfer all of your existing inventory from Amazon to WooCommerce.
- Create links between items sold on WooCommerce and those already sold on Amazon.
- Make new items on Amazon based on the ones you already have in WooCommerce.
If you are also selling items on eBay and have the WP-Lister Pro for eBay plugin installed on your website, then the two plugins will collaborate to synchronise your sales data across all three marketplaces. If you are utilising Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you may also fulfil WooCommerce and eBay purchases through Amazon.
- Make new product pages on Amazon by leveraging the information from WooCommerce’s product catalogue.
- Compare the items sold on WooCommerce with those sold on Amazon based on the Title, SKU, or custom characteristics.
- Import the title, photos, and characteristics of the product from Amazon.
- When an item is sold on Amazon, the quantity of that item in WooCommerce will be reduced.
- When you sell a product or make a change to it in WooCommerce, the inventory will be updated on Amazon.
- WooCommerce allows you to create variants of Amazon items using variable product types.
- WooCommerce orders may be created based on sales made on Amazon.
- Map product characteristics from WooCommerce to the columns of the Amazon feed
- Retrieve and provide warnings about the quality of listings.
- Information about the lowest price will be immediately updated.
- Repricing Tool: Set your price such that it is comparable to the one offered by Amazon at the lowest price
- FBA Support: fulfil non-Amazon purchases via FBA
- Professional Seller account with Amazon (see FAQ)
- WooCommerce 3.0 or better
- WordPress 4.2 or better
- PHP 7.4 or better with cURL support
- decent webspace hosted on a linux server
- single language site – multilingual sites are not supported yet and neither are multisite networks!
- No more than approx. 10,000 products – depending on your server
- Localisation support
- Support for Amazon MX
- Support for repricing data feeds
You are entitled to one year of support and updates after purchasing a licence. In order for you to continue receiving updates and support for the plugin, you will need to have a licence key for each installation of it.