WP Multi Store Locator Pro
It is a full-featured package that includes Search Store, Nearby Store Functionality, Multiple Template Support, May Manage Snazzy Maps Styles, Can Manage Store Tags, User can use shortcode to display search map anywhere in page or post, Search stores by Region, and much more.
- Stores can be managed.
- Styles for Snazzy Maps can be managed.
- Multiple maps can be managed by categories.
- Can manage Sale Managers from additional stores.
- Store Categories can be managed.
- Store Tags can be managed.
- To display Store Locator, use the shortcode [wp multi store locator map id=1].
- Custom Markers can be managed.
- Distances can be measured in kilometres or miles.
- Change the placeholder for search fields.
- Insert your Customer Marker Icon here.
- Toggle the Disable / Enable option.
- If you choose, you can change the content of the info box by adding HTML.
- need. You can also utilise the variables listed below in your article.
- Map settings include Show map on frontend, Map Width, Map Height, Map Type, Search Unit, * Search Radius Options, and Enable Search.
- With categories, Tag Search Enablement, Street View Control, Zoom by Scrolling the Map, Marker Clusterer, Cluster Size, User Marker, and more.
- Make a directory based on the locations of the stores.
- Category Based Markers are controlled by the user.
- The Shop can be searched both from the user’s present location (if SSL is enabled) and from anywhere they wish to be taken to.
- The Shops search now supports user-selected units (km/miles).
- Guests can narrow their search results by selecting from a variety of retail categories.
- The user can insert the search map into any post or page with the use of a shortcode.
- Listing Positions can be moved to the left or right at any time.
- Using Google’s Custom Map style is now editable.
- Find localised store listings.
- If you want to display the categories/tags and regions that can be modified by the admin, you can do so by clicking the collapsible panel.
- The user can choose to display the search bar in one of three places on the front end: (1) to the left of the map, (2) to the right of the map, or (3) below the map.
- Add Embedded Map The embed code can be copied and then pasted into the HTML of your site.
- Indicating a Grouping of Features on a Map Numbers next to clusters represent the total number of markers in that group. You can see the individual markers on the map and the number on the cluster will decrease as you zoom in closer to any of the cluster locations. Clusters on the Map
- Business owners can gain important insight into brand awareness, consumer interest in new locations, and product success through statistical analysis.
- This business technique instrument allows you to
- Project Manager for CSV Files The CSV Manager allows users to view the sum of all searches along with the store name.
- Stores and Sales Manager information can be imported from and exported to a CSV file. The first row of the CSV file, whether it’s being imported or exported, will always be the column headings that map to the corresponding names in Tracker.
- Several Samples Allows for the incorporation of many maps into a website’s search features, such as “Get my location,” a “radius field,” and
- Integrate Map Features The embed code can be copied and then pasted into your site’s source code.
- Get a Detailed Map Direction from Google, Plus a New Route You may see turn-by-turn directions, nearby attractions, and a road map all shown prominently on the front end of the map.
- Blocking Gutenberg with Your Full Force A store listing can be shown on the front end of the site directly by the administrator with the use of a Gutenberg Block, without the need for a shortcode.
- Show Dragging Radius on Map You can move the cursor to a new location within a certain radius without having to reload the website.
- Enhanced User Interface for Export and Import Use a CSV file to quickly add or remove stores from the map.
Contributors & Developers
The “WP Multi Store Locator” plugin is free and available for use by anyone. This plugin has been collaboratively developed by the following individuals.