WP Online Contract
The WordPress Online Contract plugin was the first of its kind, and it enables users to generate, manage, and store contracts online using the WordPress platform. You have the ability to monitor revisions of your existing contracts as well as customise new contracts by using flat text files and shortcodes. Make it possible for your customers to examine and electronically sign your contracts from a single location online.
Fully adaptable to any screen size and resolution. Send the contract to your customers over the internet and allow them to view it, sign it, save it, and print it from wherever they are and using whatever device they choose. Utilizing WordPress Online Contract can help you get started more quickly and efficiently.
This one-of-a-kind plugin was developed with your customer in mind from the very beginning. Make use of our system to keep track of and manage your clients’ contracts in a professional manner so that you can put their minds at ease. We have spent years using a system that is similar to a flat file, and we have recently combined our system into a plugin that is fully loaded and is completely managed from within WordPress with only the click of a button.
- Added Required Fields To Contracts: Include a group of mandatory fields in a contract that the user needs to fill out before signing the document. You have the ability to make the completion of any shortcode field mandatory on a contract before signing it.
- Added Print Name: You have the option to stipulate that a user must first print their name on a contract before they are allowed to sign it.
- Better Update And Authenitication: Direct integration with application programming interfaces (APIs) for improved code authentication and storage. Functionality for updating that is more streamlined.
- PHP7 Integration: Core code was updated so that it will function with more recent installs of WordPress and servers.
- Modify Contract Permalink: Prepare your contract such that it will allow you to work on the links that you wish. You are not restricted to only using the /contract/ permalink anymore.
- Audit Log: A new audit log is generated whenever a contract is signed, reopened, or modified in any way.
- View Options: You can still view the values after a contract has been signed, but you won’t be able to alter them until the contract has been reopened.
- Gutenberg Ready: The capability to use the Gutenberg editor with contract display shortcodes has been added.
- Add Noindex / Nofollow: Added noindex and nofollow to the contract in order to prevent it from being indexed by search engines.
- Theme Compatible: Contract can be displayed using the theme you choose, or it can be done so without a header or footer to show only a blank white page.
- Better JS Handling: Directly incorporated into the core functionality of WordPress for the purpose of processing JS requests.
- Create Your Own Templates: Create your own custom contract template by using the built-in editor in WordPress.
- Automatic Email Notifications: Simply checking a box will cause email notifications to be sent out to your customers automatically.
- Create Reusable Contracts: Request user signatures on a contract without requiring them to create the document more than once. Example: Agreement Regarding the Terms of Service
- Signed / Unsigned Statuses: You will be able to see an indicator of the status of your contract on the dashboard, as well as on the contract list and individual contract edit screens.
- Custom Shortcodes: Include your own shortcodes in the post.
- Reorder Shortcodes: Shortcodes, new or old, that have been established previously can be reordered.
- Default Shortcodes: The default shortcodes can be loaded and used in a flash, just like in our demonstration.
- Print Contracts Online: Your customer will be able to print their contract and even pay the initial sum once it has been signed.
- Password Protected: Using the built-in capability of WordPress, password protection for contracts may be readily implemented.
- Signature Authentication: When a customer checks in online, their IP address and a timestamp are recorded and displayed, allowing for easy monitoring of when and where the customer checked in.
- Fully Responsive: Makes it possible to utilise any device of your choosing when drafting, revising, or signing an online contract.
- Unlimited Potential: You can create an endless number of templates, contracts, and shortcodes for your own use.
- Reopen Contracts: Take off a signature if you want to make modifications to a contract that has already been signed.
- Client Initiated Contracts: You may include a form on any page of your website by adding a simple shortcode, and you’ll receive a notification whenever a customer generates their own contract.
- Get Paid Quickly: Provide customers with a variety of payment options, such as Stripe, Authorize.net, Dwolla, and Skrill as an optional add-on. PayPal is included at no additional cost with our plugin.
- Redirect After Signing: When a client signs their contract, you should create redirects that take them to a different website.
- Just Want A Printable Contract?: Take away the signature window to provide your customers with a version that can be downloaded and used offline.
- Contract Categories: Contracts should be organised into categories in the same way as posts are in WordPress.
- Contract Embed: Using a shortened code, you may embed functional contracts on any page you like.
There are no reviews yet.