WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro Addon Overview:
Edit Custom Tables added by Plugins
In WordPress, the posts, pages, products, user accounts, taxonomies, and comments are kept in the usual database tables.
However, a lot of plugins build their own unique database tables so that data may be stored without slowing down the WordPress website. For instance:
- LearnDash, LearnPress, and TutorLMS are LMS plugins that store courses and user progress in unique tables.
- Systems for affiliate marketing store statistics, clicks, and affiliate data in unique tables (AffiliateWP).
- Threads and forums are saved by forum plugins in custom tables.
- Typically, plugins for directories keep listings and metadata in their own tables.
Typically, our WP Sheet Editor plugin or other plugins may be used to change the default data. However, editing the custom tables that other plugins have contributed is exceedingly challenging. You must utilize the unpleasant and tiresome interface.
A Spreadsheet created especially for all the Custom Tables
Bid adieu to all restrictions. For that reason, we developed a WordPress plugin. Every custom table in your database that is generated by our plugin will have a spreadsheet editor where you can rapidly manage all the data, do sophisticated searches, bulk modify thousands of items, move from one site to another, etc.
WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro Addon Features:
- Each custom database table is given its own spreadsheet thanks to this plugin.
- Because we have other WP Sheet Editor plugins with specialized support for standard tables, such as the Posts spreadsheet, Users, Taxonomies, Media library, etc., this plugin only functions with custom tables; it does not contain standard tables.
- The standard WP Sheet Editor capabilities, such as Live Editing in the Cells, advanced search, bulk edit, formulae, export, import, bulk duplicate, columns management, columns formatting, etc., all function with custom tables.
- All of the unique tables:Each custom table that the plugin discovers in your database is turned into a separate spreadsheet.
- Editing unavailable information:You can make edits to statistics, course progress, and other things that you normally couldn’t in wp-admin.
- Transfer data between plugins. Numerous cells can be copied and pasted from one page to another.
- limitless data The Spreadsheet may accommodate a huge number of rows, columns, etc.
- Renaming columns: A column may be renamed.
- Edit data in bulk: Formulas include a robust bulk edit functionality that you may use to make changes to data that are in the cells.
- Visibility of Columns: You may add, delete, show, and sort columns.
- Formulas: Using formulas, you may alter thousands of rows at once.
- Advanced search: You may use operators to discover information by any combination of columns.