WP Sheet Editor Taxonomy Terms Pro
In WordPress, we use taxonomies for grouping posts. For example:
– The blog postings include tags and categories.
– WooCommerce products include global properties (colors, sizes, etc.), product categories, and tags.
– There are organizers, event types, and categories for events.
A Spreadsheet created especially for all Taxonomies
- WordPress offers a page for updating taxonomies, event categories, portfolio categories, categories, tags, and attributes. But it’s quite constrained.
- You must establish each category one at a time, then update each one to include a description, photographs, and any details.
- There are not many searches. You can only search for categories by name. You wind up opening numerous pages, clicking numerous times, and wasting numerous amounts of time.
- In the WordPress interface, it’s nearly impossible to find categories with blank descriptions or categories without photos.
Advanced search for Categories
You can search by multiple fields and using multiple conditions.
- Find all the categories, for instance, with blank descriptions.
- Search for categories with no images, etc.
- Discover categories using various filters, including keywords, parent categories, custom fields, and SEO title and description.
Edit thousands of product attributes at once
- We have a formulas engine that lets you update a lot of product categories, tags, and attributes quickly. You can do powerful updates.
- You can replace values in ANY field = Replace category names, words in descriptions, parent categories, images, etc.
- Add a description or upload an image to hundreds of categories at once. Move hundreds of categories from one parent category to another.