wpDiscuz – Comment Translation
A WordPress plugin known as wpDiscuz – Comment Translation expands the capabilities of the wpDiscuz plugin through the use of translation. It does this by providing a comment translation system for your wpDiscuz comment system, making it possible for users to effortlessly translate comments into a variety of languages.
- Put translation button for every comment
- Works incredibly well and identifies the preferred languages of website visitors based on browser in addition to other translation requests.
- Displays translation options in only the languages selected by the user, making it simple to select the desired language.
- Provides a “All languages” choice at the very end of the languages menus, which when clicked opens a pop-up collection of 60 different languages to concentrate on.
- Adjustments Once the remark has been translated, the “Translation” button will change to the “Authentic” button.
- Alternatives to control Translation menu backdrop and colors
- Simple translation of the majority of front-end phrases using fields that are distinct to each expression.
- Super easy to configure and established translation API crucial
- Yandex.Translation API, it offers reasonable usage restrictions that are completely free of charge. It might be beneficial for free on websites that often do not exceed 10 million characters in a single month (or significantly more than 1 million in a single day).
- Search engines Translation AP
There are no reviews yet.