WPForms – Signatures
With the help of the WPForms Signature extension, your site visitors will be able to sign their name while completing your forms by simply sketching a signature with their mouse or touchscreen.
After the user has sent in their form submission, an image of their signature that has been saved as a PNG file is appended to their entry.
It is not necessary for the user to start the form filling process over again if they make a mistake while using it. They are able to simply delete their signature by clicking on the X that is located in the signature box. This does not require them to reload the website.
On the admin side, you can:
- Adjust the dimensions of the signature field as needed (small, medium, or large)
- Make sure “mandatory” is selected for the field.
- Using conditional logic, you can choose whether the field is displayed or hidden.
The Signature add-on is designed to help you save time by providing you with the ability to collect all of the information you require from your users. It is no longer necessary to print, scan, or fax papers in order to obtain a signature on them.
Possible use-cases of our powerful WordPress signature addon are:
- Contracts pertaining to services
- Conditions d’utilisation
- Non-disclosure agreements
There are no reviews yet.