WP Fusion is the top-rated solution for thoroughly integrating LearnDash with your customer relationship management (CRM) or marketing automation platform.
You will be able to observe student activity and progress in your CRM if you use WP Fusion, as well as activate automatic email and marketing campaigns depending on LearnDash activity.
The plugin lets you:
- When people register for an account on WordPress, new contacts will be automatically created in your CRM.
- Use tags or lists in your customer relationship management system to restrict access to site content.
- You can synchronise any user data from WordPress with the custom fields in your CRM.
- When people register, you should apply tags.
- Create login credentials for your new WordPress users after importing contact information from your CRM.
- Export site users as contact records to your customer relationship management system.
- BuddyBoss Pro’s plugin gives you access control over your members.
- Establish a connection between the tags (or “lists” or “groups”) in your connected CRM and the in-app product purchases made through the BuddyBoss app.
- You can categorise your members using tags in your CRM while sending push notifications to your members using the BuddyBoss App.
Your LearnDash students’ information, such as their course progress and quiz scores, is immediately and bidirectionally synchronised with the contact data in your connected CRM. This includes the information.
Apply tags in your CRM depending on events that have occurred in LearnDash, such as the completion of a course, the passing or failing of a quiz, page views, group enrollments, and a great deal more.
Personalize the learning experience
Your LearnDash courses and lessons are safeguarded by WP Fusion through the usage of tags in your CRM. Using CRM tags, it is even possible to design individualised course pathways (sometimes known as “adaptive learning”).
You are able to automate the student experience by making use of processes within your CRM, which is made possible by WP Fusion’s ability to automatically import new users from your CRM and enrol them in courses and groups based on CRM tags.