WPMU DEV Snapshot Pro
Snapshot provides WordPress website online backups and one-click restoration.
- Planetary storage space from WPMU DEV at 10 GB!
- Both WordPress and Multisite Databases Need Regular Backups
- Automated backup and restoration with a single button press
- Always do a full site and file backup.
- Regularly scheduled backups (daily, weekly, and monthly)
- File Transfer Protocol/Secure FTP/SSH, Amazon Simple Storage Service, Dropbox, and Google Drive
Have you changed your site, been hacked, or wished you could go back in time?
Have you ever changed your website because it was terrible, only to have it hacked or wish you could keep using it indefinitely?
- Before you rebuild WordPress inside, schedule automated backups, and migrate Snapshot, replace a section of code.
- Restore points make it simple to try something new yet jump back between a coruscation in case it doesn’t work.
- Monitor or manage backups separately from the WPMU DEV Hub.
Hosted & Convenient
Local backups are a simple and handy way to stop a change in its tracks, but what happens if your server is compromised and goes down?
Your active WPMU DEV membership grants you securely hosted backups with up to 10GB of storage and one-click restore next to The Hub!
Upgrade to Mega Storage, Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Do you often use more than the allotted 10GB on a variety of websites and in a large community? having additional space assured at the heinous cost of WordPress.
Direct according to the Cloud
Duplicate snapshots provide your website a higher level of protection. Back up in accordance with your local server, the WPMU DEV Hub, and your preferred astronaut services.
destinations redact that quickly according to keep immediately according to Google Drive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, and both FTP and SFTP.
Backup your entire web page or only the documents to save time and space.
Backup your whole website, but utilise the file selection tool to choose certain files or conserve space.
Save as many Snapshots as you can, or utilise rolling backups to refer to the most recent backup whenever a new image is produced.
Create multisite network backups that are both scheduled and on demand.
What as regards Multisite?
You may backup your entire network using a snapshot. It serves all the objectives you have for a standalone WordPress installation… nonetheless, due to Multisite.
local, third-party, scheduled, one-click, on-demand, or WPMU DEV bird backups.
View and edit snapshots taken from the WordPress admin area, the WPMU DEV Hub, and manually restored images from ZIP backups.
Label snapshots so you can easily find a particular backup point when you most need one.
A snapshot is created and ready to use as a backup for your WordPress website.
He’s Got Your Back
Your WordPress website is precious, frequently the purchase of labour hours. Even well-maintained websites might crash due to hosting errors or problematic plugins.
Protect your website’s future with Snapshot or you’ll never again get caught with your backend exposed!
Just as a Time Machine because of thine website
- Multiple backups
- WPMU DEV bird storage 10GB
- The Hub backup administrator
- Server information fast view
- Whole site backup
- Multisite Global file exclusions for consideration
- Control your use of attention
- Timeouts are eliminated through size segmenting.
- Make your own backup folders
- logs that may be downloaded
- Embedding media files
- Planned backups
- Manual reversal
- Intervalize backups
- Leave out certain files
- Make notes on photos
- Multi-site capable
- Sync mirror
- Simple one-button restoration
- Use standard WP tables.
- Set the backup range according to the store
- auto-lift the oldest backup
- S3 connection with Amazon
- incorporating Dropbox
- Integration of Google Drive
- Integration via FTP or SFTP