YITH Donations for WooCommerce Premium
Make it possible for people to make donations on your website in order to solicit financial support from them or to help finance a programme, organisation, or product that is not for profit.
- You will have the option to either embed the contribution form on individual product pages or make it available as a widget that can be placed on any page of your website;
- If you give away free items, viewers of your website or blog will be more likely to make a monetary contribution to your endeavour, which they will accomplish in an effortless and immediate manner.
- You will be able to manage more donations on the same e-commerce platform in an advanced manner if you define various criteria for each individual donation. For instance, you might configure a minimum or maximum price for each donation.
- You will have the ability to raise donations for charitable activities or community concerns.
Allow clients to donate any amount on your site.
Users make gifts in order to support cultural projects, to gather for fundraising campaigns, or to express their gratitude for a service or a product that they have received. The phenomena of online donations is one that has been gaining a foothold in recent years more and more.
If you want to develop a website that allows you the chance to make donations, whether it is a matter of a few euros or of large quantities, what you need is unquestionably an easy solution that is as versatile as it is possible to be.
It is generally quite difficult to obtain selfless contributions from our customers, which is especially surprising when considering how difficult it is, on average, to convince them to purchase something. As a result, a donation system needs to be quite simple to use and efficient in order to be successful.
In response to this need, we at YITH have developed a plugin called YITH WooCommerce Donations, which enables even the most basic online shop to be converted into a mechanism for soliciting monetary contributions from customers.
Payments made online, as well as the option to contribute money, are steadily gaining in both convenience and safety as a direct result of the proliferation of online stores selling goods and services.
In addition to online charitable organisations and initiatives run by non-profit organisations, owners of medium-sized e-commerce websites may also require such a method of money transfer (think you are giving a free product and you want to give users the possibility to contribute freely to finance your work).
You are aware of how challenging it is, if not altogether impossible, to configure an online store in such a way that it can accept payments of variable amounts, amounts that the customers themselves select right before they complete the transaction.
Well, YITH Donations for WooCommerce is designed specifically to make all of this easy to set up and only requires a few simple clicks: you can associate a donation to a product or give the possibility to your users to make donations to your site, counting on the dependable and feature-rich WooCommerce plugin.
This plugin was developed to be the finest possible solution for both individuals who are just beginning their journey into the world of online sales and seasoned professionals in the field of digital marketing.
Because of its features, which include the possibility of adding donation forms to multiple products, the possibility of making the donation optional or secondary, and a shortcode that will enable you to freely display this plugin on your website, you will be able to set up your donation system right away and without the assistance of a technical expert.
This is the ideal situation for organisations that support charitable causes, creative persons who want to be supported by their fans, communal fundraising projects, and many other types of endeavours!
- With the YITH Donations for WooCommerce – Form widget, users have the ability to make financial contributions.
- Include a donation form in each and every one of the shop’s products.
- Each donation is subject to a minimum and maximum amount.
- Form for donations can be found on the cart page.
- Determine the appropriate modes of payment for orders that include one or more donations.
- Modify the appearance of the button on the form.
- Include the donation form in additional items sold in the shop.
- Make a donation a prerequisite for purchasing one or more items in the store.
- Customizable textual labels
- Change the content of the emails that have been sent to people who have made donations.
- List filtered of all orders placed in the shop that included donations
- Users will be able to see the total amount of donations received by using the YITH Donations for WooCommerce Summary widget.
- A snippet of code that may be added to the page of the store to embed the donation form
- You have the choice of displaying pre-set quantities for the donation, or you can give the buyer the freedom to enter their own individualised amount (option available in widget, donation form and Cart page).