YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce Premium
- You are able to take control of the entire process, from selling tickets to managing check-in.
- If you manage ticket sales on your own website, you may avoid paying the commissions that are often payable to other websites that are in charge of handling ticket sales.
- You will have complete control over all of your sold tickets because there will be no middleman.
- Setting up a predetermined automatic rise in the base price that varies according to the purchase date is one way to raise the amount of money you bring in.
Sell and manage event tickets just like the biggest online agencies do
Have you ever given any consideration to putting up a gathering, be it a party or a meeting?
There are a lot of people that try to organise these, but a lot of them give up immediately after realising that there are a lot of factors to consider in order to prepare an event in the best way possible.
The sale of tickets is one of the most challenging aspects of event management. This aspect needs to be managed with extreme caution, or you run the danger of putting the entire event in jeopardy.
This is the primary reason why we frequently rely on third-party services, which will deduct a specified amount from your revenue. This will have an impact not only on your total income but also on how the public perceives your business.
It is possible that the process of handling sales, payments, and event entries will prove to be challenging. An error in any one of these areas during the sales phase could result in complex problems, such as individuals who have seats that have not been assigned to them, individuals who have purchased tickets but do not appear on the buyers’ list, individuals who may have lost their tickets, and so on…
I have no doubt that you are familiar with the topic at hand! Imagine being responsible for the management of two or three events at the same time without having complete authority over every facet of each of those events.
If there wasn’t a sufficient amount of control, everything would devolve into anarchy.
So today is your fortunate day! We are going to use a WooCommerce plugin that will make your life a lot simpler in order to tackle each and every issue that is associated with the management of tickets.
Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Event Tickets you will be able to sell tickets for all sorts of events.
You only need to pick the event, provide the necessary location information, type and number of seats, expiration date, and a few other pieces of information, and then you can provide your consumers with the ability to purchase and print tickets with just a few clicks of the mouse.
You will be provided with information on each and every one of them, and you will have full command over the process as a whole. You will also have the ability to handle the pricing in a dynamic manner, increasing them when there are just a few tickets remaining or when the date of the event is getting closer.
You will at last be able to get your hands on a straightforward and uncomplicated method of dealing with situations of this nature and resolving all of the challenges that are typical while attempting to arrange events and sell tickets for them.
- Make sure that each “Event ticket” product has its own unique pricing.
- Make the ticket sales system capable of doing autonomous stock management.
- Display the beginning and ending times of the event on the product page.
- Include one, two, or more text entry boxes in order to collect information pertinent to the ticket that the user is purchasing.
- When the order has been successfully processed, the user will immediately be sent an email that contains the ticket attached to it.
- The “My Account” tab allows for the download of the event ticket in PDF format.
- On the “My Account” tab, the user has the option to read, download, or print the ticket.
- Utilizing the YITH WooCommerce Barcodes plugin, you can affix a barcode to each individual ticket (not included)
- Using the specific sector, you can keep track of all of the tickets that have been sold.
- Take use of the fact that the event is instantly recorded in the buyer’s Google calendar thanks to the interaction with Google Calendar.
- Permit the purchase of tickets for the event at the regular price as well as, optionally, at a discounted rate.
- When there are fewer than the set number of available seats, the price of the ticket will go up.
- When the day of the event draws closer, the price of the tickets should be raised.
- Automatically remove or conceal an event that has already passed.
- Permit attendees to choose between one and more extra services for the event: Each service could come with an additional fee and have a finite supply.
- Create a link between the event and a place using Google Map services.
- On the event detail page, you can view the persons who are organising the event as well as a full list of those who have purchased at least one ticket.
- Make use of the widget to display a calendar that provides the user with a concise overview of the activities scheduled for the upcoming month in a timely manner.
- After the purchase of the ticket, the download of the file should be enabled.
- Search tickets by:
- ticket number
- Barcode on the ticket (created by using YITH WooCommerce Barcodes)
- YITH WooCommerce Barcodes were used to generate the following order barcode: The results of the search include a list of the tickets that are associated with the order.
- Check in for the flight at the counter.
There are no reviews yet.