YITH Payment Method Restrictions for WooCommerce Premium
- You have the ability to eliminate payment methods that are excessively costly for any and all products.
- You have the ability to show or conceal various payment methods depending on the total amount in the shopping cart, product tags, and other factors.
- You have the ability to select the bank that will be utilised in the event that payments are made by bank transfer.
Sell every single product with the right payment method like only experts can do
It is common knowledge that great businesspeople never skip a beat, and the digital market does not make an exception to this general rule.
Having said that, were you aware that certain aspects of the buying process are frequently overlooked or skipped entirely?
Have you ever considered if it would be more beneficial or acceptable to enable your consumers pick one way of payment rather than another when purchasing particular products? For instance, have you ever given this any thought?
You would definitely reap greater advantages if you restricted purchases of some things to credit cards alone, rather than allowing bank transfers or payments through PayPal, however…
This is not feasible at this time, and as a result, you will be unable to take advantage of this opportunity.
Let me be direct: if the first rule in business is to not miss anything and optimise every single process, especially in sales, then you can’t just give up that simply, can you? I’m asking because I want to make sure I’m clear.
You will therefore be relieved to learn that the features of our plugin, Payment Method Restrictions for WooCommerce, addresses this issue in the most effective manner possible.
- Establish stipulations for each of the enabled payment gateways in your system.
- Establish one or more prerequisites for each prohibition principle.
- In the event that any one or more of the following circumstances are met, the payment gateway should be disabled:
- The shopping basket contains one or more of the goods that were chosen.
- The shopping basket contains at least one product from each of the chosen categories.
- The shopping basket contains at least one item with each of the specified tags.
- The entire quantity of the cart is less than, exactly equal to, or greater than the amount specified in the rule.
- the user originates from one of the countries that were indicated.
- the user fits within one of the roles that were provided.
- Determine if geolocation limitations are effective based on the location of the IP address or the billing nation.
- Make it such that, based on the user’s purchasing conditions, the bank account that is being used is changed automatically.
- At the checkout, a personalised message should alert customers about the absence of a payment gateway.
- Permit store managers to adjust the settings for payment restrictions.
There are no reviews yet.