YITH WooCommerce Affiliates Premium
You can quickly form relationships with consumers, bloggers, influencers, and other individuals with this plugin. You can then ask these individuals to drive traffic to your business by publishing articles on their blog, posting on their social channels, and other similar activities. Because of this partnership, not only will you receive high-quality leads, traffic, and sales, but so will your affiliates, who will earn a fee on any sales that are created as a result of their efforts.
Affiliate marketing is quite common, and more than seventy-five percent of online businesses (including Amazon, Zalando, and Shein, amongst others) provide their customers with an affiliate programme.
You can immediately initiate an affiliate programme in your store by using YITH WooCommerce Affiliate. The free edition includes everything you want to manage affiliates, commissions, and examine the statistics of your programme (visits, commissions, conversion rates, etc.)
- Make use of the form that is pre-populated as part of the affiliate registration process: You have the option to enable or disable the fields for your name, surname, email address, and password, as well as select which of these items are required.
- Display the checkbox for the terms and conditions, and make selecting it essential.
- Display the affiliate registration form as a part of the default WooCommerce registration form that is displayed on the My Account page for the user.
- Create a personalised registration page for your affiliates by making use of the shortcode for the affiliate registration form.
- You can choose to disavow or expel an affiliate, and a statement will appear to explain the decision.
- You may manually add an affiliate by selecting one from the list of already registered users or by establishing a new user.
- Obtain the referrer ID through the use of a query string while the user is making a purchase.
- To identify the cookies that will be used to hold the referral token, provide a name.
- Establish a time limit for the validity of referral cookies (in this way, if the visit and the purchase do not happen in the same session, commissions can still be credited correctly)
- Whenever the system discovers a referral query string in the URL, it should issue an AJAX request to set up affiliate cookies.
- Activate the affiliate dashboard on a particular endpoint under the My Account page.
- Make a personalised affiliate dashboard page with the help of the shortcode.
- Affiliates are able to quickly track visits, commissions, and the status of each payment received using the dashboard provided to them.
- Give your affiliates the opportunity to promote their referral link on social media.
- Establish a commission rate that will apply by default to all affiliates.
- Affiliates shouldn’t be able to earn commissions on transactions they make for themselves.
- Take into account neither taxes nor discounts while calculating commissions.
- Connect previously earned commissions to newly registered customers using the same token.
- Commissions need to be paid manually by direct bank or wire transfer.
- In the event that a purchase is cancelled or refunded, the complete amount of affiliate commissions should be deducted automatically.
The functionality of the free version of our plugin is flawless, while the premium one offers much more compelling features.
You will be able to do the following if you upgrade to the premium version:
- Make a specialised and advanced form for the registration procedure of your affiliate programme: Include as many fields as you like in the registration form, such as the URL of their website or blog, the links to their social channels, a brief bio, and so on. You can inquire about whatever you like, and you can decide which fields are required.
- After they have registered, immediately and automatically approve all affiliates to avoid manually activating them.
- Exclude from the calculation of affiliate commissions particular goods, categories, or tags
- Exclude from participation in the affiliate programme certain users or user roles.
- Track the IP addresses of visitors and visits.
- You should give coupons to your affiliates so that they may advertise your website using the coupon, and you should agree to pay them a commission for each order that is placed using the coupon.
- You may override the commission rate that is specified as the default and establish a different rate for certain users, user roles, or goods.
- You may choose to pay commissions automatically when the affiliate meets a certain threshold; on a specified day of the month (for example, every first day of the month); on a specific day of the month, but only if the threshold is attained; or you can plan a daily payment.
- Affiliates should be allowed to submit payment requests in order to get their commissions (and upload or generate invoices for their withdrawal requests)
- Establish a lower limit and a higher limit for the amount of the withdrawal request.
- Affiliates can sign up for email notifications to be sent to them whenever a new commission is made.
- Affiliates are able to receive an email notification once they have been paid a commission.
- You may pay commissions via Account Funds, PayPal, PayPal Payout (when used in conjunction with YITH PayPal Payouts for WooCommerce), or Stripe (when used in conjunction with YITH Stripe Connect for WooCommerce) (with YITH WooCommerce Account Funds)
- When a payment is processed, an email should be sent to the admin.
- In the new integrated dashboard, you can keep track of sophisticated data such as visitors, commissions, profits, prominent affiliates, and popular goods, among other things.
- Detailed report of visits that were produced through referrers, presented in a table with the most important information and the conversion status of those visits
- Access to the affiliate’s detail page from the affiliates table, which allows you to verify the affiliate’s personal information as well as commissions, statistics, and other relevant data.
- Establish a connection between an order and a certain affiliate.
- If another referral link is viewed, the cookie tracking referrals should be reset.
- Keep a record of past cookies.
- After the consumer has completed their purchase, you will have the option to erase the affiliate cookie.
- Determine the amount of time that must pass before a repeat visit from the same user with the same referrer ID is counted as a new visit.
- After a predetermined amount of time has passed, the visitors log should be deleted automatically.
- Create a CSV file including your commissions and affiliates to export.