YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter Premium
Your customers will be able to find exactly what they are looking for in a matter of seconds thanks to the YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter Premium, which is a simple and powerful tool that directs your customers towards the product that best meets their needs, speeds up the purchasing process, and increases the conversion rate of your online shop.
Because having the option to filter products in a store is such a prevalent feature, product filtering has developed into something that is not only effective but also essential. Because customers have grown accustomed to relying on this instrument, failing to provide it could have a devastating impact on your retail establishment.
You will be able to reduce the likelihood of this happening and boost the number of customers who make purchases from your online shop as a result of using the YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter plugin.
Your customers will be able to locate the products they require in the blink of an eye thanks to the YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter, which is a powerful and essential tool, particularly if your e-commerce site provides a vast product catalogue.
According to studies, seventy-five percent of website visitors will abandon a page within a minute and a half if they are unable to locate the information they require there. It is important to make the product search and selection processes simpler and faster if one wishes to support sales and cultivate customer loyalty.
Your customers will be able to filter products using our plugin, and they will be able to do so immediately thanks to the Ajax technology. They will have the ability to choose from any of the available options for each and every product, including size, color, category, and price.
But wait, there’s more: you can also select multiple filters at the same time (for instance, displaying all of the products with the same color, size, and price), and you can filter products by publication date, rating, sales number, etc. In point of fact, there is no upper bound to the number of filtering choices that you can provide.
This plugin’s efficiency can be attributed to the fact that it undergoes consistent development: just recently, we included the option to filter products based on their alphabetical order, in addition to two new layouts that indicate which filter is currently active.
The YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter is the perfect solution for any kind of store, but it is particularly useful for establishments that sell a wide variety of products and run the risk of perplexing customers and missing out on significant financial opportunities.
Remember that you only have 15 seconds to successfully steer your potential customers in the direction of your products, and lead them there in a way that is engaging.
WITH YITH AJAX PRODUCT FILTER YOU CAN:
- Use different layouts for the widget
- Filter products by price ranges
- Choose whether to show only available/on sale products
- Order products without reloading the page
- Load a customized loader icon
- Customize WooCommerce Price Filter
- Activate the indexing of generated URLs
- Filter by category
- Organize search filters
- Choose filter style
- Filter by brand
- Scroll to the top when filtering the products
- All the features of the free version
- The YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter widget now comes with two additional arrangement options. (BiColor, Tags)
- 100% compatible with the YITH WooCommerce Brands plugin
- Customizable reset button (in the YITH WooCommerce Ajax Reset Filter widget)
- Using the YITH WooCommerce Ajax List Price select widget, you can search and select results for products that fall within a certain price range.
- Search filter for products on sale/available
- Ajax sorting for products displayed in the page (by rate, price, popularity, most recent)
- Filter products by category
- Upload of an icon as customized loader
- Customization of the WooCommerce Price Filter widget
- Indexing of the resulting URLs in search engines can be activated or deactivated for the plugin’s filter operations depending on your preference.
- WooCommerce Price Filter in ajax with slider selection
- Apply filters to the visualisation based on the order of the alphabet or the amount of products contained.
- Two layouts for filter visualization
- Apply the scroll-top to mobile devices and/or desktop New
- Support to Ultimate Member plugin
- Build product pages with a robust filter section that allows users to quickly narrow down product options based on the criteria that best meet their needs.
- You can create an unlimited number of filtering sets for individual merchandise categories or pages.
Display sorting options not only on WooCommerce’s standard page types but also on user-created pages, such as those made with the Gutenberg or Elementor editors.
- Adjust the appearance of the filters so that they correspond with the theme arrangement you have chosen for your shop.
- Display a section of filters that has been specifically developed and enhanced for users who access the website from mobile devices.
- You can select whether the filter bar should be displayed in a vertical or horizontal orientation atop your product displays. (a modern layout used by many large eCommerce sites like Zalando)
There are no reviews yet.