YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search Premium
Users will be able to search for products in your store or on your website with the help of YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search premium, and the results of their searches will be displayed in real time.
The search bar is the most frequent and necessary tool for any kind of website, but it often does not work well enough, it only shows a limited quantity of products, and it is slow and difficult to use.
You need to make sure that you are offering a professional tool that actually helps the navigation, in order to quickly lead your customers towards the product that they are after (research indicates that users spend an average of 15 seconds on any website, so hurry up!). Given that that is the landmark for all of the customers that are going to find themselves navigating through your website, you need to make sure that you are offering a tool that actually helps the navigation.
Those who work on the design of websites are well aware of this fact: the most important research in usability can teach many things about the effectiveness of a search form. In this context, “effectiveness” refers to the capability of converting a visitor, even a casual one, into a buyer, hence leading to the generation of a transaction.
Let’s take a look at a concrete example: today, five different users will check out your website. There will be a total of three of them utilising the search form that is located on this website in an effort to find a product. You have only seven seconds to provide these users with the information they are looking for before they make the decision to leave your site and search somewhere else.
A good search form will have elements that make it simple and fast to find all of the products in a catalogue. This will be possible thanks to an instant search that will also provide the use of tags, categories, and product codes to hunt for a product.
Additionally, great features are those that transform the search into a marketing tool. These features allow you to show a product preview that is tailored precisely to the requirements of the users, or they call attention to particular sales and deals that are being offered in the search results.
The difficulty of navigating through a website is one of the primary factors that leads customers of online retailers to abandon their shopping carts before completing a purchase, according to research on those customers conducted on customers of online stores.
Because we are so accustomed to using search bars, we have developed the expectation that they will present us with the results we are looking for instantly and without delay. Think about Google and Facebook: we use their search bars on a daily basis and tend to take them for granted; yet, what would happen if they suddenly stopped working and didn’t display any results? Or perhaps they will present results that have nothing to do with the question asked; in such case, we will certainly be dissatisfied.
It is never a good idea to let our customers down, which is exactly what will happen in the event that you do not have a search bar that has been optimised on your website.
- Customize input label
- Customize the label for search submit
- Set the minimum number of characters for search
- Set the maximum number of results
- Show filter for search fields
- Show list of categories (main categories/all categories)
- Extend search to pages and posts
- Extend search in product excerpt
- Extend search in product content
- Extend search in product categories
- Extend search in product tags
- Enhance the capability of the search such that it includes SKU while searching.
- Extend SKU search including variable products
- Option to exclude products that are currently out of stock when searching for New
- Show thumbnails in the list of suggestions
- Show product price in the list of suggestions
- Show sale badge (with customization options)
- Show featured badge (with customization options)
- Show excerpt of product (set the text to show in excerpt)
- Customize loader .gif
- Utilising YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor in conjunction with the plugin will allow you to do a search of the product based on the vendor.
- Adjust the form to the whole width of the page