YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes Premium
Barcodes and QR codes can be automatically generated for your merchandise and applied to them as well.
Barcodes are a type of encoding tag or label that are affixed to the bottom of all products. These barcodes make it possible for computers, scanners, and mobile devices to monitor and locate products much more quickly. Utilizing barcodes in your process for monitoring inventory is essential and carries with it a plethora of benefits, not only for your business but also for your clients. The most important advantage is that barcodes remove the possibility of errors caused by humans. The number of mistakes that can occur when data is entered directly is high, whereas scanning a barcode is quick, reliable, and requires significantly less time overall.
Another significant benefit of using barcodes is that you are able to print your own barcodes (using the printer that you already have at home), and as a result, your complete stock can be labeled and kept track of in a matter of minutes. It is not necessary for you to spend a lot of money, purchase specialized printers, or waste a lot of time. Simple, rapid, and not too expensive. It is possible for you to generate and scan barcodes and QR codes with the help of YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes. They are generated in an automated fashion both on the merchandise and on the orders. In order to automate and speed up your workflow without making any mistakes, you can designate a particular action to take whenever a code is scanned. This action could reduce or increase stock, change the status of an order, and so on.
- You will be able to automatically generate and rapidly integrate barcodes onto the products sold through your e-commerce platform;
- You will be able to better handle the order statuses, stock, and other aspects of your e-commerce business thanks to the barcode scan. Everything will become less difficult and more expedient;
- You’ll need a printable inventory of all barcodes in order to make stickers for your physical products, so make sure you get one of those.
- Display the barcodes on the screens of the products;
- Make it possible for your users to browse for products using barcodes, which will make it much easier for them to locate what they need;
- Integrate with the point of sale system to facilitate the speedy purchase of tangible goods.
- Give each purchase and/or item a barcode or QR code.
- Order and/or product identifiers can be generated mechanically.
- Use the product’s ID, SKU, or a custom entry to generate the barcode.
- Create a barcode for a purchase with its ID, number, or a user-defined field.
- There are ten different methods for creating product barcodes from which to choose.
- STD 25
- INT 25
- CODE 39
- CODE 93
- CODE 128
- QR Code
- Automatically generate IDs for items in stock at your store.
- Create barcodes for goods with multiple variations
- Retrieve old numbers
- Get rid of the barcodes on the item edit page and the purchase page.
- Use barcodes for searching inventory and placing purchases.
- Include the number in the product information page
- Emails should include the purchase and product barcodes.
- Create the QR Code by inputting the URL of the merchandise.
- Scan the product’s barcode to automatically adjust stock levels or update purchase status within the plugin’s shortcodes.
- Create a PDF with all of the barcodes for your products, variants and all.
- Create barcodes for all of your products based on the supply units, including variations, and print them.
- In the printable list, include the product’s picture, name, price, sku number, and/or a brief explanation.
- Produce a number of barcodes that are identical to the one being used for the merchandise.