YITH WooCommerce Composite-products
- Allow your customers to assemble their own product using other store items.
- The product price can be fixed or determined by adding the prices of all products included.
- Set a shipping price using all of the cart’s elements or excluding the main product.
- Show the composite products’ components in three different ways: step, accordion list, or listed
- Give each component a name.
- Allow customers to select from a list of products that has been filtered by id, category, or tag.
- Display the product list for each component in three ways: dropdown, thumbnails of products, and radio button
- Establish a minimum and/or maximum quantity for each component.
- Select whether you want to apply a percentage discount to a specific component.
- Apply the discount to either the product launch or the regular price.
- Select whether a component is required or optional.
- The ability to auto-select unique elements New
- A chance to make a component unique to a specific product.
- Create a dependency web by configuring the plugin’s behaviour in the case of specific products, excluding or forcing the selection of other products.
All of the products in our YITH catalogue are built on the same framework. This ensures that all of our plugins are fully compatible and that they can be combined to produce even more powerful results and more comprehensive solutions.
We make every effort to include compatibility with the most popular WordPress and WooCommerce plugins on the market.
This plugin can be used with following plugins:
YITH WooCommerce Deposits / Down Payments
YITH WooCommerce Deposits / Down Payments is a plugin that allows users to leave a deposit for a specific order, which they will then finish paying later. The Composite Products for WooCommerce integration allows you to calculate the deposit over the dynamically updated price.
YITH WooCommerce Multi
YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor transforms your store into a multistore where vendors manage their own products and earn a commission on each sale. Because of the integration of these two plugins, shop vendors can create composite products for their store, specifying which components are or are not required to purchase for specific products.
YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity
You can set purchase limits for products using YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity. The quantity can be changed directly on the product r in the cart content. With YITH WooCommerce Minimum Maximum Quantity, you can create specific purchase rules tied to specific quantities for all of your “Composite” products. The quantity of components used in “composite” products is not checked.
YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons & Extra Options
YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons & Extra Options lets you configure extra options for one or more products in your shop.
Each action allows you to enter a name, an image, and a price, which will be added to the basic ones the product has. Using these two plugins together allows you to create new add-ons for “Composite” type products. Add-ons are only relevant to the main product, not the sub-products that make it up.
YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote
YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote provides an advanced system that allows your users to request a quote for one or more products, receive a quote from the admin via email, and then proceed to the checkout at the agreed-upon price. The integration of the two plugins allows you to add a composite product to the quote and request a price estimate from the site administrator: the quote will include all of the products chosen as components.
There are no reviews yet.