YITH WooCommerce Customer History Premium
- In addition to the information obtained through Analytics, it provides you with the opportunity to gain a more comprehensive understanding of the preferences of your clients.
- You will see an increase in conversions if you deliver personalised offers to visitors based on the goods or search terms they have viewed most frequently or the searches they have conducted.
Gather information about the sites your consumers visit to boost sales
Professionals analyse data behind every big retailer.
Their goal is to maximise revenue.
Almost all e-commerce shops utilise analytics to understand client behaviour, but none examines John Doe, your greatest customer.
You must know what John Doe does, not just random internet visitors.
Mr. John Doe browses your store pages.
He looks at a certain product several times without buying it.
Sure, you could contact him about a discount. A bespoke offer on a product would be purchased relatively instantly.
We just created YITH WooCommerce Client History, a plugin that shows you which pages each customer views in your store.
This plugin shows their average purchase value and recent purchases in a customer chart.
Deal with the market securely and carefully, and improve each customer’s average worth.
- Show the total as well as the average amount that each customer spent in your business by displaying this information.
- Record all of the actions taken by users—both logged in and not—during the course of their sessions.
- visited pages
- search keys used in your site
- completed orders
- Manually compose and send a personalised email to any one of the registered users.
- Examine the comprehensive list of orders that are connected to a certain user.
- On the order details page, you can see a list of the orders that the client has placed.
- Statistics specifically devoted to checking:
- How many times the page has been seen by users so far.
- How many times the site’s search key has been keyed in
- Check the total amount that the user has spent.
- Keep an eye on the traffic that the BOTs create.
- Sessions, statistics, searches, and emails may be exported and imported.
- Keep an eye on the user’s source URL.
There are no reviews yet.