YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Premium
- You are able to sell items and services for which it is best to require a deposit, such as renting a room for an event, selling tailor-made high fashion apparel or bespoke products, etc.; You are able to sell products and services for which it is best to request a deposit.
- Your clients will appreciate your flexibility if you allow them to reserve a product and pay for it in two payments if they choose to do so.
- Choose the amount that you will ask of your consumers as a deposit (whether it will be a fixed amount or a percentage of the price of the goods) and decide whether you will establish various amounts for particular items or categories;
- You have the option of selecting when the remaining portion of the order for each product or service must be paid for: set a certain date by utilising the calendar or a time range beginning from the moment the deposit was paid for (for example, thirty days);
- Make use of the interface with our YITH Booking and Appointment plugin to enable your clients to pay a deposit and the remaining balance at a later time (e.g. a week before they check-in at the hotel, three hours before the medical appointment, etc.).
Allow your customers to leave a deposit for your products and services and pay the remaining balance later
Putting down a deposit to hold a product and paying the remainder at a later date: I think that’s something that’s occurred to all of us at least once, right? The procedure is straightforward: a consumer sees a product on your e-commerce platform and wants to reserve it because they do not want to lose out on the deal, or they want to be sure that you will keep it accessible for them, but they are unable to pay the whole amount right once.
It doesn’t matter if it’s the most recent iPhone model that hasn’t been released to the public yet, the ideal present for a friend who will be celebrating her birthday the following month, or a painting by an artist that’s on sale for fifty percent off: if a customer is unable to pay for the entire amount right away, they have no choice but to either delay the purchase or give it up.
As a consequence, you lose sales and potential consumers. Unless you decide to provide users the opportunity to reserve items and services by paying a deposit and paying the whole balance at a later date, this option will not be available.
If you sell moderately priced to high-priced products and want to make them affordable to a wider range of users, the plugin YITH WooCommerce Deposits / Down Payments can make the difference in your e-commerce business. The higher the product prices are, the easier it is to lose all of those customers that cannot pay for the total amount at once.
Do you have our YITH Booking & Appointment plugin installed on your website? With the help of the specialised integration, you will be able to provide your clients the option to pay a down payment when they make a reservation (for an apartment, a trip, legal assistance, etc.), and then give them the freedom to decide when they will pay the remaining balance (e.g. three days before the booking start date).
Enable the deposit option on all of your products or only on specific items
By selecting the global settings, you have the choice of enabling the deposit function across the entirety of the shop, or you can choose to allow the deposit to be paid exclusively for certain goods or categories. You also have the option of configuring ad hoc settings for product variants.
Choose whether to set the deposit as required or optional
Give your consumers the option of paying the full price right away or only the deposit, or force them to pay the deposit before they may purchase any of your items.
Set the deposit amount
You have the option of asking for a fixed sum (such as $50) or a percentage value (such as 20% of the product price), so you may set the amount that will be required as a deposit.
Create rules to define different deposit values for specific products or categories
You may override the global amount by developing more complex rules and establishing unique values for certain items or categories. You may, for instance, ask for a deposit of ten dollars on a product that costs ten dollars or less, but one hundred dollars on a product that costs one hundred dollars or more.
Choose how to manage the balance orders
Choose whether you want your customers to be required to pay for the balance on your online shop (which will automatically produce the order) or if you want to prevent WooCommerce orders from being made so that you may manually manage payments outside of the e-commerce platform (for example, by letting your customers pay cash in a physical store).
Choose if and when the balance order has to be paid for
You have the ability to choose the day and time that the payment must be made in the event that you want the order’s balance to be paid for online and through WooCommerce. You have the option of setting a particular date by selecting it from the calendar (for example, the balance order must be paid by the 10th of December), or you may choose to establish a time period that begins when the deposit is paid for (e.g. the balance order has to be paid within the 90 days following the product reservation).
Integration with YITH Stripe: automatically charge the customer’s credit card for the balance order
When you use this plugin in conjunction with our YITH WooCommerce Stripe plugin, you will be able to automatically charge the customer’s remaining balance to the credit card that was used by the customer to pay for the deposit. With the help of this tool, you’ll be able to streamline the purchasing process and reduce the amount of delinquent orders.
Choose the action to apply if the balance order is not paid for
Do you ask clients to pay for the rest of their orders, but they don’t comply with your request? You have the option of sending a reminder, reimbursing the deposit immediately, or cancelling the transaction without receiving a reimbursement for your efforts.
Integration with YITH Booking & Appointment: allow your customers to pay a deposit for their bookings
If you are offering customers the opportunity to book products and services through the use of our YITH Booking & Appointment plugin, you can integrate YITH Deposits / Down Payments with it to give them the option to leave a deposit for their bookings and pay the balance at a later time, prior to the booking start date (e.g. a week or three days before, on the same day, etc.).
- Make the option to make a deposit available for all goods.
- Only make the option to make a deposit available for certain goods.
- Set up distinct deposit choices for each of the various iterations of the product.
- Determine if the option to deposit money is required or optional.
- Set a predetermined deposit amount
- Determine the amount of the deposit as a percentage of the total cost of the product.
- Develop sophisticated rules to determine the amount of the deposit required for each items or categories.
- You have the option of applying the shipping fees to either the deposit or the balance first.
- Avoid the establishment of balancing orders as much as possible.
- Make balance orders with the status “Pending Payment,” and provide consumers the option to pay the balance via online payment.
- Make sure that your balance orders have the “On hold” status, and manually manage your payments (e.g. customers pay in cash in your shop)
- When an order contains more than one deposit, you have the option of submitting a single balance order that covers all of the goods or submitting individual balance orders for each product.
- Make it possible to require that clients pay the balance in their accounts.
- Make the request for the remaining money on a date that you choose from the calendar.
- Make a request for the remaining amount within a certain time frame following the initial deposit.
- Customers have the option of having their deposits returned to them if the amount is not paid in full.
- Remove the button that says “Pay deposit” from the store pages.
- Display individualised notifications on the product pages.
- You may choose where the customs notices will go here.
- Modify the labels to your liking.
- When a consumer makes a deposit for a product, an email should be automatically sent to the administrator of the business.
- Immediately when a consumer makes a deposit payment for a product, an email should be sent to that customer automatically.
- Customers should be notified through email that their deposits are about to become invalid, and an automatic email should be sent to such customers to seek payment for the remaining balance.
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Stripe, which will automatically charge the balance to the same credit card that was used to pay for the deposit.
- Integration with YITH (also known as: Request the remaining balance be paid prior to the beginning date of any bookings or appointments.
There are no reviews yet.