YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List Premium
YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List/Packing Slips Premium is a plugin that has been developed with the specific intention of assisting you in the generation of PDF invoices for your purchases automatically. You can personalise the settings, and then the receipts will be generated for you automatically so that you don’t have to worry about the process. Orders placed through WooCommerce can have PDF versions of receipts, credit notes, pro-forma invoices, and packing slips generated for them. You can choose to generate invoices manually or automatically, and the document template is completely editable. Syncing is also available with your DropBox account. Do you dread receiving documents at all costs? Don’t be concerned.
No more stressing bureaucracy filling with automatic invoice shipping!
Customers will benefit greatly from the elimination of the stressful process of physically generating invoices. You need to add a progressive invoice number, customer data, product code, price, and so on to each and every transaction that comes through your shop. If you make this procedure into an automated one, you won’t have to perform it personally for each individual order, which will save you a significant amount of time. In addition, there are a lot of benefits that come with using computerised billing.
To name just a few benefits, costs are lowered for both customers and suppliers, as is the associated carbon footprint; in addition, processing and payment processes are sped up; archiving is made easier; invoices are better tracked; and there are many other benefits. You now have the ability to combine the benefits of electronic invoicing with the benefits of automated generation procedures thanks to YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List. What other questions do you have for me?
- All features of the free version
- Customize folder name where saving invoices
- Manage pro forma invoices
- Ask for your Social Security number and VAT number during checkout on an optional basis, and add both of these numbers to your receipts.
- Backup of each and every file generated by your computer, taken straight from your Dropbox account.
- Make use of placeholders to create file names that are unique to your invoices, shipping manifest documents, and pro forma invoices.
- Modify the header and footer that are displayed on the pro forma statement.
- Modify the header and footer that are displayed on the shipping manifest.
- Invoice template that gives the option to decide the information that will be displayed
- A template for a shipping manifest that allows for the customization of the information that is displayed
- A template for a pro forma invoice that allows the user to decide the information that will be displayed
- From the “Orders” page of their account, customers can download the pro forma invoice associated with each new purchase.
- It is possible to add information about orders and users to PDF documents by designating the “meta key” that corresponds to the necessary information.
- Possibility to overwrite document template from code
- The ability to generate sample invoices through the use of the preview option, which prevents the numeration from being altered.
- Include the total amount of the purchase, including any discounts that were applied, on the invoice.
- Include the tracking information for the purchase in the delivery note. (available with the premium version of YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking) New