YITH WooCommerce Quick Export Premium
- By setting up automatic backups of your CSV files in Dropbox, you can be sure that the data from your online store is always safe.
- The export procedure has been made more flexible; you can now pick which pieces of information to send and how frequently (daily, weekly, monthly and so on)
Manage more easily the information of your store
CSV files are the ideal instrument for managing large volumes of information since they are simple to browse and can be read by virtually every programme.
YITH WooCommerce Quick Export gives users a variety of choices for exporting their data, such as the ability to export information about orders, to export data for a certain time period, or to set an automated and recurring exportation.
The same thing applies to clients as well as coupons, and in order to provide a higher level of protection, the plugin enables you to create an automated backup on Dropbox. All of the information that is extracted in this manner will also be preserved on the well-known file hosting platform, which will ensure that fresh exports and a comprehensive list of all previous exports are always available, along with a direct link to the file that is associated with them.
- Export the information pertaining to YITH Gift Cards.
- Personalization of the folder in which saved files will be stored
- Personalized formatting of the directory structure of the exported file that was created
- Process of storing files automatically on your Dropbox account
- Instantaneous exporting of information of your choosing
- a predetermined timetable for the dissemination of chosen information
- Repeated exports throughout the course of time (daily, weekly, monthly)
- List of the exportations that have previously been finished.
- the ability to pick and select which pieces of information to export (orders, coupons, gift cards, customers)
There are no reviews yet.